What to Expect When You&'re Expecting

What to Expect When You&'re Expecting

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of What to Expect When You&'re Expecting!
How would you rate this product?
Solimar G.
I love this book, it’s very informative and I have learned so many things that I didn’t know about pregnancy in here
Angelica B.
Sudbury, ON
What to Expect When You&'re Expecting uploaded by Angelica B.
This is considered the "gold standard" or even "pregnancy information Bible"... so to speak. I can't say that I have read it's predecessors in any large capacity, or even read this front to back, but it is chock full of very useful information for a pregnant woman. I had purchased this a few months ago, then miscarried... so it's back to the bottom of the shelf for reference, should myself or anyone I know ever need it, as it is worth a look-through if not a true and full read when one is expecting. If you are a new mama to be, I definitely recommend, although if you're on your second+ pregnancy I didn't find it's new additions to be so drastic that if you've had an older copy or similar book it's necessary to update. Classic, and informative, and still reasonably priced.
Megan B.
Winnipeg , MB
What to Expect When You&'re Expecting uploaded by Megan B.
Honestly the best pregnancy book around. It’s give you a month by month on what to expect!
Zeenat  A.
This book was great, practical and reassuring. It was comforting to know that all of the symptoms I had been feeling were normal, expected, and ok! I often felt the book gave me bursts of information I had already been curious about. I certainly believe the author thoughtfully managed the info into 9 months, pre and post. I appreciate the random blurbs of info for the dads, too bad my husband didn't care to read em lol. I am now following along with What to Expect: The 1st Year and am equally in love!

Looking for your answer?