What I Love About You Fill-in-the-Blanks Book by Knock Knock uploaded by Heather L.

BY KNOCK KNOCK

This little book of love contains page after page of fill-in-the-blank lines allowing you to pour your heart out to the one you adore. We highly suggest that once complete you share your thoughts. - 112 pages. - 3.25 x 4.5. see more...

Chels M.
Chels M.
My boyfriend had bought this for me cause of my birthday and wrote beautiful things in it and it was amazing I recommend if you want to show some love to your partner and show you care and it's very affordable , he had bought it in urban outfitters
Mallory Z.
Mallory Z.
My mom got me this for my birthday! What's great is you can personalize it. Write down what you love about someone, in many different ways.
Katy K.
Katy K.
Vancouver, WA
It's cute and dainty and can't wait to give it to my boyfriend. It's filled with love and compassion!
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
This was a gift that I purchased for a friend to help her remember what she loves about her husband however I ended up keeping it for myself to remind me of what I love most about myself my husband as well as my family. I enjoyed the book so much that I recommended it to many of my friends and family and I now keep it as a Keepsake and share it with others
Mary M.
Mary M.
Very sweet little book that you fill in the blanks. It will show someone that you care for them. And it isn't too expensive which is very nice
Heather L.
Heather L.
I got one of these for my boyfriend's birthday, and he loved it so much! He carried it around in his book bag to read it sometimes and it would make him so happy. I like adding little drawings to the pages. This Christmas, I'm putting a 'What I Love About US' book in his stocking! I think they're romantic and things to keep forever.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Anaheim, CA
Such a cute little fill in the blank book. My best friend gave one to me for my birthday and it definitely made me laugh. There are different ones as well so I received the "why you're super sweet," edition. I definitely recommend if you want to give a meaningful present to keep.