What Happened to Goodbye uploaded by Alyssia J.What Happened to Goodbye uploaded by Kaaila K.

BY NONE

Erin C.
This is quite possibly one of my favorite sarah dessen books ever. As someone who has divorced parents this really opened my eyes to their side of everything and honestly made me cry- happy tears. I love it so much that I bought the kindle version so I could have it everywhere with me. Yes I know this is a teenage book however as someone in their late 20's I still love it.
Jana H.
Ty Ty, GA
sarah dessen has always been a favorite author of mine. and she did not disappoint with this novel. the novel is great for young adults. and i got it for a great price at barnes and noble.
Samantha t.
One of my all time favorite books by Sarah Dessen . There isn't a single book of hers that I haven't enjoyed though. I love that al of her books have mentions of some kind of one of her other stories.
Kaaila K.
Mesa, AZ
This is a great read! Sarah Dessen know teenage girls and I just love how relatable all her characters are.
victoria t.
Blairsville, GA
Love love this book. Probably one of the only books I can reread over and over.
Alissa M.
Brooklyn, NY
I have never read a Sarah Dessen book, is this a good place to start?