What Do You Meme Party Card Game

by What Do You Meme

Party card game for friends for the social media generation. Think you've got what it takes to out-meme your friends IRL? Compete to create the funniest meme by pairing Caption Cards with the Photo Card in play. A rotating judge picks the best combination each round. Play until you're hungry, at which point stop playing and order a pizza. The rules are simple. Each round, a rotating judge plays a Photo Card and everyone else plays a Caption Card to complete the meme. The judge decides the funniest pairing, and whoever played the winning Caption Card wins the round. Lather, rinse, repeat. Contains 225 caption cards, 40 photo cards, and 1 easel. The What Do You Meme? Party Card Game Features: A millennial card game for millennials and their millennial friends For 3-20 players 30-90 minute playing time What Do You Meme? is the funniest party game you've never played

Hey everyone! Does anyone have a good party game recommendation?
Would you ever just sell the newly updated cards so we can add them to our existing cards instead of buying an entirely new deck? Almost like an extension pack every year? This game is my FAVORITE.
What Do You Meme Party Card Game where can I find this game?
Start your review of What Do You Meme Party Card Game!
How would you rate this product?
Jazmin V.
Denver, CO
What Do You Meme Party Card Game uploaded by Jazmin V.
It is a cool board game, the memes are hilarious, I don’t think it’s a child game. I would like to improve with more 2020 memes for sure but all the classics are there. It’s definitely one of the games to play with friends while having beers 🍻
Meg C.
Smyrna, GA
What Do You Meme Party Card Game uploaded by Meg C.
This is one of my all time favorite party games. I love playing when I have friends or family over. It makes a great laugh. It’s super affordable and easy to find, I bought mine at Target. I love that you can add extra themed meme cards to your collection; Ex: I have the Basic B*tch pack.
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
That's game is so much fun I just played it the other night with a few friends and it was so awesome I really loved the pictures they were so funny
Paige G.
Merrill, MI
What Do You Meme Party Card Game uploaded by Paige G.
Love love love that they came out with a mean girls expansion pack! Disappointed in the pictures it had but overall good game!
Felina B.
Omaha, NE
Purchased at: Target
Not for the boring, blah, no fun people. This is a game full of jokes, laughter, and puns. The more the merrier type of game that will leave your cheeks hurting from laughing. Definitely a favorite in our house. Hopefully they have add on cards for when we have memorized the options.
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
We got this game this last Christmas and it was so much fun playing as a family. We had some really funny matchups of sayings and pictures! I recommend this game.
Jocelyn R.
Heber, CA
One of my favorite games for sure. It is fun, easy to play and affordable. The game is very easy to find but I think the easiest place to get it at is Walmart. The game can be only play over a certain age because it can be a little intense. I totally recommended What Do You Meme Party Card Game
Jennifer K.
Cromwell, CT
What Do You Meme Party Card Game uploaded by Jennifer K.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have an obsession with memes like I literally have a meme for every situation. My friend bought me this game a couple of weeks ago. However, I would like the creators to add more current memes like baby Yoda...
Justina H.
Roseville, CA
What Do You Meme Party Card Game this game is so fun and hilarious to play with friends! it exceeded my expectations! it gets even more fun as you add people to the game. there are a ton of memes and captions to choose from. if you like to host game nights or need a fun game for your next party, i’d recommend this one!
Jen B.
Saint Marys, PA
I love this game! It is so hilarious! It is very similar to cards against humanity but it uses photos and word cards.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Courtney S.
Arkansas City
il y a 2 ans
What Do You Meme Party Card Game where can I find this game?
Jazmin V. il y a 10 mois
You can get it at target 💗
Olivia H.
Union, KY
Morgan W.
Riverview, FL
il y a 3 ans
Melissa D. il y a 3 ans
Cards ♦️ against humanity!!! It’s a must with friends such a great time!!