What Do You Meme Party Card Game

by What Do You Meme

Party card game for friends for the social media generation. Think you've got what it takes to out-meme your friends IRL? Compete to create the funniest meme by pairing Caption Cards with the Photo Card in play. A rotating judge picks the best combination each round. Play until you're hungry, at which point stop playing and order a pizza. The rules are simple. Each round, a rotating judge plays a Photo Card and everyone else plays a Caption Card to complete the meme. The judge decides the funniest pairing, and whoever played the winning Caption Card wins the round. Lather, rinse, repeat. Contains 225 caption cards, 40 photo cards, and 1 easel. The What Do You Meme? Party Card Game Features: A millennial card game for millennials and their millennial friends For 3-20 players 30-90 minute playing time What Do You Meme? is the funniest party game you've never played

What Do You Meme Party Card Game where can I find this game?
What is the best game to play at a family gathering? What Do You Meme Party Card Game
Was it worth the price?
Start your review of What Do You Meme Party Card Game!
How would you rate this product?
Meg C.
Smyrna, GA
What Do You Meme Party Card Game uploaded by Meg C.
This is one of my all time favorite party games. I love playing when I have friends or family over. It makes a great laugh. It’s super affordable and easy to find, I bought mine at Target. I love that you can add extra themed meme cards to your collection; Ex: I have the Basic B*tch pack.
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
That's game is so much fun I just played it the other night with a few friends and it was so awesome I really loved the pictures they were so funny
Paige G.
Merrill, MI
What Do You Meme Party Card Game uploaded by Paige G.
Love love love that they came out with a mean girls expansion pack! Disappointed in the pictures it had but overall good game!
Felina B.
Omaha, NE
Purchased at: Target
Not for the boring, blah, no fun people. This is a game full of jokes, laughter, and puns. The more the merrier type of game that will leave your cheeks hurting from laughing. Definitely a favorite in our house. Hopefully they have add on cards for when we have memorized the options.
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
We got this game this last Christmas and it was so much fun playing as a family. We had some really funny matchups of sayings and pictures! I recommend this game.
Jocelyn R.
Quartzsite, AZ
One of my favorite games for sure. It is fun, easy to play and affordable. The game is very easy to find but I think the easiest place to get it at is Walmart. The game can be only play over a certain age because it can be a little intense. I totally recommended What Do You Meme Party Card Game
Jennifer K.
Cromwell, CT
What Do You Meme Party Card Game uploaded by Jennifer K.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have an obsession with memes like I literally have a meme for every situation. My friend bought me this game a couple of weeks ago. However, I would like the creators to add more current memes like baby Yoda...
Jen B.
Saint Marys, PA
I love this game! It is so hilarious! It is very similar to cards against humanity but it uses photos and word cards.
Brittany A.
Decatur, GA
What Do You Meme Party Card Game uploaded by Brittany A.
This game is super fun and hilarious. I was at a party and they played it. I went straight home and ordered and now I get to play it at every gathering. Everyone who plays love it. I highly recommend this game if you’re interested in having a great time.
Diana J.
Haughton, LA
What Do You Meme Party Card Game uploaded by Diana J.
What Do You Meme Party Card Game uploaded by Diana J.
This game is so fun we do Saturday night family game night every Saturday we've done it for 20 years every Saturday so we have a lot of board games and this is one of our go to favorites it's hilarious