What Alice Forgot uploaded by Ashley D.

BY NONE

Marvelis T.
This book was so so good!!! I could not put it down at all. I think I may have only slept about 3 hours just so I could finish it. It makes you think and is so relatable. You have to put yourself in Alice’s shoes and makes you think about how your life is and what you can do to be better.
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
Love this book! It's so captivating and sweet. I love how simple it is... A woman falls at the gym and loses her memory for the last 10 years and although this is a crazy circumstance- somehow Lione makes her journey very relatable. Sometimes things change and you don't know how you got there. It's a great plot and sweet story. Can't wait to see the movie!
Courtney R.
I loved this book so much! I could not put it down! It was actually quite relatable and the way it was written was interesting! It is definitely worth the read!!
Jennifer C.
By far one of the best books I have read this year thus far. Alice has an accident at the gym in which she hit her head and wakes up thinking she's 29 again and pregnant. Actually she's 39 and has three children and going through a divorce. Alice is forced to look at her life in the eyes of her former younger self.
This book will really have you pondering your own life. "Would myself from 10 years ago like the person I am now?"
Vanessa C.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
***SPOILER ALERT : ***
I loved this book. I actually cried and felt genuine sadness for Alice when her beloved nick was so cruel to her when she first called him in the hospital. I was so happy when she got her memory back and she continued to be the "young Alice" along with who she remembered she was for the last 10 years. I didn't like Gina very much. Even though everyone around Alice loved her.
Deborah J.
Newark, DE
I love this book. I purchased it at Barnes and noble and was finished it in a week. I love how hooked you get right away and how lost you get in the Character Alice. It was hard to put down I kept wanting to know more. Great read and I would definitely recommend to someone.
Katie W.
Raleigh, NC
Absolutely LOVED this book! I can't wait to see the movie rendition. I found myself lost in this book, feeling what the character felt, it really made me think. It was sad but so light hearted at the same time. Real page turner!
Kathleen F.
This was one of those books that I could not put down. I thought the characters were very well written and the story moved along at a good pace. I recommended this book to several friends and family and they too enjoyed it.
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
I love this book!!! I also love all of Liane Moriarty books. I recently became obsessed. Her books keep my intrigued and always have the best stories. I love a book this isn't predictable, just like these books.
Taylor M.
Seattle, WA
This book is incredible. It's one of those books that you can't put down until the very end, and when you finally reach the conclusion, you still want more. This author has never disappointed me, and this is no exception.