Whamisa Organic Sea Kelp Sheet Mask uploaded by Gothamasque _.Whamisa Organic Sea Kelp Sheet Mask uploaded by Rosa H.

BY WHAMISA

Organic Sea Kelp Sheet Mask - Formulated with a 100% real sea kelp mask sheet, each sheet is drenched in a full bottle of fermented sea kelp and bamboo serum. This organic sheet mask adheres to the skin and comes in two pieces for a better fit. Clinically tested for anti-aging, brightening, skin smoothing benefits and 72-hour hydration. - Organic Sea Kelp Sheet Mask see more...

Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
Holy smokes. This is the first k-Beauty item I have ever tried, and I was not let down. This is such a fabulous and luxurious mask. It is super hydrating and leaves my skin feeling plump, lush, and baby like. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Gothamasque _.
The kelp mask is thick and doesn't adhere as well as regular sheet masks. The texture is kind of like wet fruit roll ups. It smells like seaweed. It reminds me of that korean seaweed soup.
I had it on for about 20 minutes and when I tapped it all in, my skin was glowing. In fact, I think it was glowing too much! My husband says I look like a wierd shiny porcelain doll. So I guess next time, I'll do it at night instead of in the morning. He also said not only did my skin look "tok tok" but it was going "chaPOW!!" đź‘Š
I think I might repurchase it again if there's a deal on it but at $14 a pop, it's a bit too pricey for a regular purchase.
Rosa H.
Brooklyn, NY
Personal I love this mask ... it dosen't smell good but leave your skin so smooth and it is 100% organic ... I like this brand ... the only thing is expensive but for me wart the money ... so I reccoment
Plush M.
wholey goodness!
I love the feeling of putting whole foods on my face because it feels like my face is actually getting the nutrients from that food rather than all the chemicals that most skincare products contain. Definitely a must have!
Laura L.
I have combination skin. Is this okay for all types of skin?
Rochelle B.
I'm an avid skin masker and this mask is on my list of products to try. Is it worth the hype? What noticeable difference did u notice on your skin? Thanks!