MakeupWhamisa
Organic Flowers Water Cream with Natto Gum

Whamisa Organic Flowers Water Cream with Natto Gum

by Whamisa

Organic Flowers Water Cream with Natto Gum - Formulated with 95% organic ingredients, which are naturally fermented to preserve maximum efficacy. This unique cream is water-free and relies on a blend of moisturizing and antioxidants, including natto gum, organic rice extract, organic aloe vera extract and organic olive oil to help rehydrate and calm dry skin. - Organic Flowers Water Cream with Natto Gum

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Whamisa Organic Flowers Water Cream with Natto Gum!
Amanda S.
Kearneysville, WV
Whamisa Organic Flowers Water Cream with Natto Gum uploaded by Amanda S.
This moisturizer cream is amazing. I’ve never quite used anything like this. I only purchased the sample size from beauty tap. You can get 3 samples of any product on their site for $5.00 then they credit you the $5.00 on your beauty tap account. Pretty cool. I’ve ordered 3 or 4 bags of samples. The sizes vary I’ll show in the photos below. But I’m definitely purchasing this in the full size. It legit makes my face so smooth, so soft, so hydrated, and it blocks the oil and sweat. It’s wild. Like I said I haven’t seen anything quite like this. See I sweat a lot! As soon as I get out of the shower I’m drenched in sweat especially between the boobs 😂 and on my face, like above my lip and brows. This cream literally blocks or well blocks the oil and helps the perspiration on my face. I hope I explained this to where you all can understand. All I can really say is get it and you won’t regret it. Try the sample first from beauty tap. I’m so happy with this and I highly recommend this cream.
Angela W.
This is a really nice hydrating moisturizer. It keeps my skin hydrated all day. It's very light and but works as well as richer, thicker creams I've tried.
Alina G.
I'm a bit split, actually it's a very good cream but not for very dry skin. Whenever I have breakouts or unbalanced skin, I use this cream. It soothes my skin and helps to bring it under control and to keep it in control. The cream is perfect for summer or warmer days but just not enough for cold seasons as it does not give enough moisture to dry skin. The texture is a quite liquid so I need a lot of the product. I would probably buy it again if the price wasn't that high.

Looking for your answer?