Whamisa Organic Flowers Eye Essence uploaded by Janaina S.

BY WHAMISA

Organic Flowers Eye Essence - Whamisa utilizes a natural fermentation process to distill and preserve the potency of natural flower and herb extracts, such as lotus and green tea. The Whamisa Organic Flowers Eye Essence's formulation is water-free and instead uses chrysanthemum extracts and aloe vera extracts as a hydrating base. - Organic Flowers Eye Essence see more...

Marsha N.
west hartford
Beauty Junkie Expert
The one I have is in a tube which is frustrating when I want it to stand up. But I like how a little goes a long way. It’s not greasy and Absorbs well. My eyes don’t feel dry when used alone but I do but moisturizer on top if I’m feeling dry- winter is coming...
Janaina S.
I came across this product when I was in desperate need for an eye cream after some skin irritation issues. It really has solved my problem and it also leaves my eye area more suitable for applying concealer and getting that flawless look. Oh, and the scent is just amazing! It definitely gets you that fresh feel. Just don't apply too much of it as it will leave that white cast. But really there is no need for that as a small drop goes a long way. My pump works just fine so I'm able to get the right amount. It looks like this thing will last forever. Money well spent. I got mine through Amazon.
Sheena F.
Secaucus, NJ
I have very sensitive eyes and eye area and this eye cream works perfectly. I usually get milia from eye creams and this one doesn't do that at all. It's very light, light enough to use even on the eyelid area. It absorbs quickly and leaves my eye area perfectly hydrated without feeling heavy or greasy. It comes in a glass bottle and has a huge amount of product for the price. It has a great smell like flowery herbs. My only complaint about this is sometimes it can leave a white cast.
Lily H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think they changed the packaging because the one I have is a squeeze tube. The size is quite large! I feel like it's going to take a really long time to finish it up. This cream is lightweight and very hydrating. I prefer this over my Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado Oil. I feel like I do notice my undereyes looking brighter which is great because my dark circles are horrendous.
Juliana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very light eye cream, perfect for under makeup. It has a bit of a tingle to it after you apply. The pump dispenses way too much, so I try to do a half pump, but then the dispenser gets a bit clogged. It absorbs really quickly, a definite plus.