Whamisa Organic Flowers Damask Rose Petal Mist uploaded by Dominika T.

BY WHAMISA

Organic Flowers Damask Rose Petal Mist - The Organic Flowers Damask Rose Petal Mist is formulated with 90.3% organic ingredients, including organic damask rose extract and damask rose petals, which are naturally fermented. This unique mist is water-free and relies on a blend of rose, chrysanthemum extract and aloe vera extract to help rehydrate dry, depleted skin. - Organic Flowers Damask Rose Petal Mist see more...

Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
After this must, I seriously want to try everything from this brand! This must is so lovely, hydrating, nourishing, and smells amazing. I keep this in my purse to refresh my makeup during the day. I even turned my coworkers onto this brand and they love it too!
allthingsbeuuty a.
Liverpool, Liverpool
I could tell right on the first mist that this is one luxurious mist/toner compare to other. My skin feels refreshing and hydrating. This bottle seems to be small but it goes a long way. Def a must for fall/winter care or whoever needs an extra boost to get that hydrating and glowing skin. I highly recommend this item.
Dominika T.
Good mist with amazing ingredients in it. The bottle looks so pretty but inside this product, you can find natural ferments (good for your skin), aloe and many other ingredients. This mist is good for every skin type, I like to use it even on my make up. It makes my skin look so fresh and it gives me more moisture during the day.
Zarah L.
Harehills, Leeds
A lot of mists are water based hence when they evaporate, they can leave that dry feeling on your skin which sometimes makes things worse. Whamisa focuses on fermented products so this delightful rose mist is packed with a multitude of goodies to keep your skin super hydrated. I love to use this as a pick me up but this also doubles up as toner too because its really well formulated. Plus who can resist those suspended roses?
Alia S.
It's just lovely to use! The smell is great and my skin looks glowy every after spray. Ingredients list is awesome and very skin friendly!
tawnya b.
Humble, TX
Where can u get this one? Has anyone tried it??
Alyse H.
Los Angeles , CA
How is this toner for dry skin?
Sheena F.
Secaucus, NJ
Does anyone know the ph level of this?