Whamisa Organic Flowers Damask Rose Petal Mist uploaded by Dominika T.

BY WHAMISA

Organic Flowers Damask Rose Petal Mist - The Organic Flowers Damask Rose Petal Mist is formulated with 90.3% organic ingredients, including organic damask rose extract and damask rose petals, which are naturally fermented. This unique mist is water-free and relies on a blend of rose, chrysanthemum extract and aloe vera extract to help rehydrate dry, depleted skin. - Organic Flowers Damask Rose Petal Mist see more...

Whamisa Organic Flowers Damask Rose Petal Mist
  • "I could tell right on the first mist that this is one luxurious mist/toner compare to other. My skin feels refreshing and hydrating. This bottle seems to be small but it goes a long way. Def a must for fall/winter care or whoever needs an extra boost to get that hydrating and glowing skin. I highly recommend this item." in 3 reviews
Cindy L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
Smells nice and I love how pretty the mist looks with the petals floating inside of the bottle. My pet peeve about this mist is that it squirts out aggressively and not in an even, wide spread fine mist. I have to spray it into my hands and pat in that way instead of spraying directly into my face. I have decanted it into another spray bottle because of this. Otherwise the mist is slightly Hydrating for my dry skin and is just OK. Wouldn’t repurchase.
Maritza M.
I love whamisa products the flower toner, oil cleanser and spray are all amazing. Hydrating, soothing, and have amazing natural scent. Any of these products will make you feel like you are at the spa.
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
After this must, I seriously want to try everything from this brand! This must is so lovely, hydrating, nourishing, and smells amazing. I keep this in my purse to refresh my makeup during the day. I even turned my coworkers onto this brand and they love it too!
Kaylee A.
I love this rose mist spray! It’s so refreshing and smells very nice. I love that it has organic and natural ingredients. It is pricey for a facial spray but if you’re down to splurge I would go for it.
Morgan H.
I love whamisa products. They all smell so good. I got it off of amazon and am OBSESSED. I’ll use it all throughout the day
Patricia L.
Love to the se this with my daily.l skin routine, it leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I highly recommend it.
Thisgurldoesitall T.
Liverpool, Liverpool
Zarah L.
Leeds, Leeds
A lot of mists are water based hence when they evaporate, they can leave that dry feeling on your skin which sometimes makes things worse. Whamisa focuses on fermented products so this delightful rose mist is packed with a multitude of goodies to keep your skin super hydrated. I love to use this as a pick me up but this also doubles up as toner too because its really well formulated. Plus who can resist those suspended roses?
Dominika T.
Good mist with amazing ingredients in it. The bottle looks so pretty but inside this product, you can find natural ferments (good for your skin), aloe and many other ingredients. This mist is good for every skin type, I like to use it even on my make up. It makes my skin look so fresh and it gives me more moisture during the day.
Alia S.
It's just lovely to use! The smell is great and my skin looks glowy every after spray. Ingredients list is awesome and very skin friendly!
tawnya b.
Humble, TX
Where can u get this one? Has anyone tried it??
Alyse H.
Ontario, CA
How is this toner for dry skin?
Sheena F.
Secaucus, NJ
Does anyone know the ph level of this?