Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsGlow Recipe
Whamisa by Glow Recipe Green Tea Serum Toner - 507oz

Whamisa by Glow Recipe® Green Tea Serum Toner - 5.07oz

by Glow Recipe

The Whamisa by Glow Recipe Green Tea Serum Toner is a skin–soothing lightweight toner and serum in one that instantly preps the skin for skincare while flooding it with lasting moisture. It refines and intensively hydrates, leaving the skin plump and glowy. Formulated with antioxidant-rich Green Tea, a natural anti-inflammatory; hydrating Hyaluronic Acid; and Kale and Broccoli to brighten and refine troubled skin with high concentrations of vitamins A and C. How to Use:Use after cleansing to soothe and condition skin. Dispense onto palms and gently pat into face. We recommend to use your hands versus a cotton ball in order to fully experience the sensorial texture. Follow with serum as desired and finish with moisturizer. Use AM and PM.

Product Form: Liquid

Health Facts: Paraben-free, dye-free, mineral oil-free, contains antioxidants, contains green tea, contains kale, Sulfate-free, formaldehyde-free, phthalate-free, butylparaben-free, formaldehyde donor-free, propylparaben-free, nonylphenol ethoxylate free

Recommended Skin Type: Normal, oily, acne-prone, combination, dry, mature, sensitive

Scent: Green Tea

Beauty Purpose: Night Skin Care, skin texture improvement, moisturizing, brightening, skin tone improvement, calming, Day Skin Care, plumping

Skin concern: Dry skin, acne and blemishes, basic care, bumpy skin or texture, dullness/uneven tone, oiliness

Product Warning: Adult Use Only

Does this leave your skin feeling tacky and does it absorb pretty fast?
Has anyone personally tried the Whamisa by Glow Recipe® Green Tea Serum Toner - 5.07oz ? What are it’s benefits since you have started using it? How does it compare to other serums / toners? [user:glam_by_kay] have you tried this product? Thank you in advance for any and all reply’s!
How well does this work for really dry skin types? Is it worth the money or is there something better? Whamisa by Glow Recipe® Green Tea Serum Toner - 5.07oz
Start your review of Whamisa by Glow Recipe® Green Tea Serum Toner - 5.07oz!
Ava H.
Whamisa by Glow Recipe® Green Tea Serum Toner - 5.07oz uploaded by Ava H.
Purchased at: Target
This toner and serum hybrid are amazing!! It's super hydrating and nourishing for my skin. I notice immediately more plump skin. It's affordable and has good ingredients, gentle on skin and recommend that you apply this directly to your face and pat it in not with a cotton round as it will absorb the product.
Kayti B.
Whamisa by Glow Recipe® Green Tea Serum Toner - 5.07oz uploaded by Kayti B.
Purchased at: Target
I have combo, very dehydrated skin. My top concern is hydration and brightening. This is a great light weight toner, that is not sticky, and smells great. I used this for several weeks, but as I incorporated more chemical/physical exfoliating products in my routine. This toner was not hydrating enough for my very dehydrated skin. I do still on occasion use this mixed with the Whamisa deep rich toner. If you're looking for a light weight toner that smells great for the summer months, for the price, give it a try.
Hannah K.
Raleigh, NC
I like this toner. It is definitely a serum toner and not any sort of astringent. It's meant to be soothing and hydrating, and I would agree with this. It makes my skin feel plump and hydrated. I like to apply this by warming about a dime-sized amount in my hans and then pressing it into my skin. It can take a minute to absorb, so I continue to gently press it into my skin until it is fully absorbed and only slightly sticky. I apply it after cleansing and before moisturizing in the morning, or along with actives or after a peel at night. It also contains antioxidants to help protect your skin from pollution. I have no idea whether or not this actually works, but I like the concept. I like this, I use it, but I don't think it's much of anything special.
danka U.
Stow, OH
Nice serum/toner combo. A little goes a long way with this product. Good for my sensitive skin. It’s says to use twice a day but I started using it once every other day and now use it once a day. My skin is too sensitive for any serum twice a day. But it still has a positive effect. Skin looks more even. Very very very slight scent. Clean scent.
Allison H.
Canyon, TX
I this this product worked fine as a toner but I still used a separate serum, so if you were buying this to replace two products, I wouldn’t. For the price this toner is pretty large and does a pretty good job. Would repurchase
Erica J.
East Hartford, CT
Purchased at: ULTA
Great toner and very moisturizing. The green tea really helps smooth out the texture in my skin and if you use this after every face wash you will see faster results. I like how it dosent give a full effect over time and it dosent feel like harsh alcohols or which hazel.
kelsea M.
Scranton, PA
Purchased at: Target
I picked up this toner serum on a whim at target. I have been using 1-2 times a day for the past couple months and I really enjoy it. For the price you get alot of product. It doesnt have the best smell (kinda reminds me of kalamine lotion) but smells arent enough to turn me away from something (I do love a good scent though) the toner has a thicker clear consistency since it doubles as a serum, which I love. It feels very hydrating on my skin compared to my other toner. It does not leave my skin oily or irritated and I do believe it has helped with my mild acne/acne scars. I would purchase again.
Jessica T.
Hayward, CA
Purchased at: Target
I definitely notice a difference when using the toner! It’s such a game changer because its serum incorporated into the toner! I was lucky to find it in the clearance section and target for half off, but even at original pricing I highly recommend!
Natasha R.
Stafford, VA
Purchased at: Amazon
I usually apply the Green Tea Serum fresh out of the shower. It assists with my application with a smooth finishing touch. I’m a first time user and will definitely purchase again.
alexa A.
Phoenix, AZ
Like I stated before in a lot of my glow recipe reviews this brand can do nothing wrong! I love that his friend is cruelty free and vegan and is made in the US and all their products have less than 15 ingredients which is really hard to find in any make up brand really. This toner serum is amazing and makes your face feel nice and soft especially with the green tea added. Plus all of the cool recipe products are super reasonable in price and they have kits if you just want to try out their products but not commit to a full size
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,229 reviews
il y a 2 ans
sara B. il y a 2 ans
I don’t notice a huge difference since I started using it a few months ago. It does have a brightening effect. I prefer a serum over this.
Lauren C.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
il y a 3 ans
sara B. il y a 3 ans
This is perfect for dry skin since it has the serum added into it! I have very very dry skin and I recommend! Feels so good on the skin.