BY GLOW RECIPE

The Whamisa by Glow Recipe Green Tea Serum Toner is a skin–soothing lightweight toner and serum in one that instantly preps the skin for skincare while flooding it with lasting moisture. It refines and intensively hydrates, leaving the skin plump and glowy. Formulated with antioxidant-rich Green Tea, a natural anti-inflammatory; hydrating Hyaluronic Acid; and Kale and Broccoli to brighten and refine troubled skin with high concentrations of vitamins A and C. How to Use:Use after cleansing to soothe and condition skin. Dispense onto palms and gently pat into face. We recommend to use your hands versus a cotton ball in order to fully experience the sensorial texture. Follow with serum as desired and finish with moisturizer. Use AM and PM.

Product Form: Liquid

Health Facts: Paraben-free, dye-free, mineral oil-free, contains antioxidants, contains green tea, contains kale, Sulfate-free, formaldehyde-free, phthalate-free, butylparaben-free, formaldehyde donor-free, propylparaben-free, nonylphenol ethoxylate free

Recommended Skin Type: Normal, oily, acne-prone, combination, dry, mature, sensitive

Scent: Green Tea

Beauty Purpose: Night Skin Care, skin texture improvement, moisturizing, brightening, skin tone improvement, calming, Day Skin Care, plumping

Skin concern: Dry skin, acne and blemishes, basic care, bumpy skin or texture, dullness/uneven tone, oiliness

Product Warning: Adult Use Only

a z.
I love this product! I use it as part of my nighttime skincare routine and sometimes don't even need to use a moisturizer on top. I recently very badly broke out because of a new moisturizer I used, and I used this green tea serum toner at night by itself for 3 days and my break out started to go away. It is so soothing and good for sensitive skin types. I love everything this brand does! Highly recommend. One tip: I wouldn't use it as part of a morning routine underneath makeup. It hydrates the face so much that it looks a bit too shiny for my taste.
Jessica T.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Purchased at: Target
I definitely notice a difference when using the toner! It’s such a game changer because its serum incorporated into the toner! I was lucky to find it in the clearance section and target for half off, but even at original pricing I highly recommend!
Carlina P.
I love the effect this product gives my skin. It looks radiant and feels bouncy after each use. It’s lightweight and watery consistency is great except that it makes my skin feel sticky afterwards. That is my only complaint.
Marie O.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Target
Love how this makes my skin feels. There is a whole other set with the lotion and they all make your skin feel nice but this lotion is just great and does not irritate my skin
Kat A.
Richmond , VA
I thought nothing could compare to my favorite toner until I tried Whamisa by Glow Recipe Green Tea Serum Toner. This toner, with its bouncy liquid texture, feels so refreshing on my skin. It sinks in quickly while hydrating deeply leaving my oily skin balanced and soft. It is perfect for the 7 Skin Method because it won't leave your skin tacky feeling and it can be layered alternately with a treatment essence or other non alcohol toner. In fact, it layers wonderfully with my other toner during times when my skin needs a little extra care.
It's full of superfood ingredients that will brighten and help even your complexion. The gentle formulation is perfect for oily and normal/combo skin that tends to be oily. Dry skin types can benefit from its super hydration properties, too. Green tea is a good drink for your body and this green tea serum is a good drink for your skin!
Natasha R.
Stafford, VA
Purchased at: Amazon
I usually apply the Green Tea Serum fresh out of the shower. It assists with my application with a smooth finishing touch. I’m a first time user and will definitely purchase again.
Jade W.
Purchased at: Target
This is such a wonderful toner. It is light and watery, but it still helps to hydrate my skin. In addition, it is very gentle and did not irritate my skin.
Sarah B.
brooklyn
I’m gonna going to go check my insta was the day you got to go check my email t to me and tomorrow night
Lilibeth P.
Brooklyn, NY
It was perfect for when I needed some hydration in my skin. It was a really good product
Shannon B.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
Great toner! Recently added this into my nightly skincare routine and I have seen a huge difference in my skin! It’s very gentle, helps get all of my makeup off! I love it.