BY WHAM-O #91 in Toys

Children will enjoy hours of fun with the slip 'n slide by wham-o. It features a special surface that allows faster sliding and a water wall for a safer landing. The bonus boogie board included with the slide will ensure a comfortable ride. see more...

• Hello This is the best product !! Great product, amazing quality...1 Answers
Clenna A.
Spencer, IA
These have been around forever, I don't think there is anyone that hasn't played on a slip and slide. My grandkids love it, nothing better on a hot day.
Alicia S.
Missouri City, TX
A throwback way to bring some fun to the party. Whether young or old, the slip and slide has always been a sure way to have some fun in the sun.
Connie H.
Oh my goodness the kids had a great time on this. Keeps them busy for hours. Kids always like to slide in the water. A great summer time fun!
Stephanie D.
The slip n slide is always great fun for kids and adults. Definitely a great addition to a back yard barbecue on a hot summer day!
Victoria P.
ERIE, PA
I love the slip and slide its not only fun for the kids its a blast for the grown-ups too! A whole lot of fun on a hot day.
I love this product. It's great on those hot and sunny day when the kids want to have fun in the sun. Highly recommended!
Dionne S.
Mililani , Hi
I have 4 kids and it was summer time when we got this slip snd slide! they really love this going down a hill so much fun
Tara H.
Youngsville, LA
This a cheap and easy way to provide hours of summer fun! A little dish detergent makes it an even smoothr ride!
Ashley L.
I remember these as a kid, and I also remember getting hurt on them a lot. Always wound up scraping something.
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA
I have the Wham-O Slip 'N Slide . But never tried this one . It good for the summer game . I do recommend it.
Abderrahmane A.
Oujda . Morocco N 32. street A64. ElSalam. Lazaret
Hello This is the best product !! Great product, amazing quality and also a great price highly recommended to anyone of all ages AMAZING PRODUCT !!. Love the clean design and unique function. I feel it would be a great fit for our SUBSCRIBERS Because they love this kind of product . I will include the product URL and price at the end of the Facebook Page post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that in the Facebook Page post . Thank you for your time .