BY WHAM-O #91 in Toys

Children will enjoy hours of fun with the slip 'n slide by wham-o. It features a special surface that allows faster sliding and a water wall for a safer landing. The bonus boogie board included with the slide will ensure a comfortable ride. see more...

• Hello This is the best product !! Great product, amazing quality...1 Answers
Becky L.
Powder Spgs, GA
A must have for kids!! Put a slip-n-slide out in the yard and let the kids enjoy hours of fun. It is great for those hot summer days. The plastic is thick and not easily torn. They've come a long way with the quality of the material. Once you slide down you end up in a cushioned "pool" area. Haven't had any holes come up on that part. Turn the water on it and slide away!
Courtney J.
Lawrenceville, GA
Slip and Slides are super summer fun for kids and adults. I have gotten many a grass stain as a kid having a blast on one of these and now my daughter loves it too! These are pretty fun for kids of all ages but I'm giving it 4 stars b/c its easy to tear up and not easy to fix.
Jennifer E.
Kingsland, GA
We have this slip n slide and after a 2 uses the part where the water sprouts out completely broke! My kids are 10 and 8! They might have been a little rough on it, but for $10 it lasted them 2 whole days! I don't think I will buy again!
Jenna T.
richmond, KY
Everyone loves a slip slide at a BBQ over the the summer! We all have those memories though of not checking for rocks before you lay it down. Bruises until September. The boogie board definitely helps with that problem! as long as no one gets excited and tries to stand up on the boogie board and end up on their rear ūüėĀ
Ashley H.
Bourg , LA
Everyone loves a slip & slide, my nieces and nephews loved that I came home with this!!! Unfortunately, you cannot be rough with it because they broke it in about 2 hours, but it still got the job done in keeping them occupied when they were bored!! That's all that matters!!!
Hannah K.
Lakewood , OH
Best toy for kids outdoors. Super entertaining for all ages and safe. Loved having these as a kid. Can't wait for my daughter to be old enough to play on one. Reasonable prices, available at Walmart and target.
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO
My sister and I loved the Slip n Slide growing up. It is the best thing to have in the summer time. We always broke out the Slip n Slide and had a blast. It is even better that I can still buy this for my own family to own and my children love it as much as i did as a child.
Natasha R.
Sherman, TX
Ny children love the slip and slide they have so much fun with there friends playing with it during the summer it is a wonderful childrens i have always loved since i was a child and it still brings joy to are family today
Deborah L.
Dixon, MO
My daughter and her friends love this as an alternative to having to go to a public pool. I've always loved using this same water item when I was growing up so it's nice to know I can share memories with my daughter now
Mariah G.
Hanford , CA
This is a great slip n slide.keeps the kids active, & having fun. I went on it and i legit had the funnest time. Lol it was little pricey but well worth it
Abderrahmane A.
Oujda . Morocco N 32. street A64. ElSalam. Lazaret
Hello This is the best product !! Great product, amazing quality and also a great price highly recommended to anyone of all ages AMAZING PRODUCT !!. Love the clean design and unique function. I feel it would be a great fit for our SUBSCRIBERS Because they love this kind of product . I will include the product URL and price at the end of the Facebook Page post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that in the Facebook Page post . Thank you for your time .