Whales n' Waves Fitted Crib Sheet by Circo uploaded by Erika C.Whales n' Waves Fitted Crib Sheet by Circo uploaded by Summer L.Whales n' Waves Fitted Crib Sheet by Circo uploaded by victoria O.

BY CIRCO #11 in Baby Blankets & Bedding

Circo whales n' waves fitted crib sheet see more...

• What's the quality of these like? Do they fade quickly after wash...11 Answers
  • How many crib sheets would you recommend to buy?4 Answers
  • Do these sheets stretch out and loose elasticity 4 Answers
brandie b.
brandie b.
Redding, Ca
This crib fitted sheet fits my child's crib so well. circo brand is very affordable and targets willingness to let you always return items if they don't work out makes you feel more comfortable buying their brands. the sheets didn't bother my son and he sleeps through the night. the design made it an obvious buy due to our love for anchors and beach theme.
Cassidy C.
Cassidy C.
Long Beach, CA
I love circo! Their infant clothes and bed sheets! They're decently priced and well made. I bought at target but recently found out they are no longer going to carry them! I'm sad! I would definitely recommend to parents for affordable items.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Woodburn , OR
Mega Parent Expert
Perfect little crib sheets for a crib or toddler bed , the fabric is comfortable and they're easy to wash . I really enjoy the pattern on this one and will be buying more ! They're not expensive and they work perfectly
Kassi P.
Kassi P.
Weslaco, TX
Have it in my nursery for the baby. I believe someone got it from target for me as a baby shower gift. Nice and durable for a crib sheet. He seems not have a problem with it. Super cute too! I would recommend!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
I like targets crib sheets. They have lots of prints available and they are all super cute! I use the cheaper one for daycare sheets and the jersey feel ones at home. They get softer and softer with each wash!
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
I absolutely LOVE this fitted sheet for my twins I had a nautical theme for my son and a sky theme for my daughter and we still use this fella today. It fits the mattress well and sets that nautical ambiance.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Mt Washington, KY
Helped with my nephews nursery and they went with the nautical idea and we used these sheets for his crib! Such a cute design and comfortable for the baby! Super happy with it and I would recommend it!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
I got in my baby showed and used it forever more than a year and they never tore or shrunk or faded they're awesome its also fresh doesn't get all hot on my son :)
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
This design is so adorable!! I love the whole nautical theme. I did think that $10 was a little on the higher priced side for one little crib sheet though.
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
I love these sheets! They are great quality, such a cute print and they last. Many washes and I haven't noticed any fading and they still fit great.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Where can you purchase this?
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
What's the quality of these like? Do they fade quickly after washes?
Allina T.
Allina T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
How many crib sheets would you recommend to buy?
Naairah T.
Naairah T.
Philadelphia , PA
Mega Parent Expert
Do these sheets stretch out and loose elasticity