Whales n' Waves Fitted Crib Sheet by Circo uploaded by Erika C.Whales n' Waves Fitted Crib Sheet by Circo uploaded by Summer L.Whales n' Waves Fitted Crib Sheet by Circo uploaded by victoria O.

BY CIRCO #9 in Baby Blankets & Bedding

Circo whales n' waves fitted crib sheet see more...

• What's the quality of these like? Do they fade quickly after wash...11 Answers
  • How many crib sheets would you recommend to buy?4 Answers
  • Do these sheets stretch out and loose elasticity 4 Answers
Rosanna W.
Davenport , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this set we have it and it is so cute and the colors are bright and fun as well. It is very affordable thanks to Target!!!! It is also very comfortable as wel and is very well made and can take the abuse that my son gives to his sheets which is a plus
Christian A.
Mims , FL
Circo is from Target if you didn't know that already....And Target is one of my FAVORITE places to blow money! Not only do we have this whale print we also have a jungle animal print for my son's room as well. It is a durable sheet set and is very easy material to clean.
Pamela S.
Plymouth, PA
Pretty affordable ! And you could use them for years ! My son still uses them for prek the same ones I used to put on his baby crib before! Plus this brand is easy to find ! Personally will purchase again if need
Satava O.
Prescott, AZ
I love how bright and soft these are we used them for my 1,5 year old when he was still in a crib, the whole set was on my baby registry and we received them as a baby shower gift. My kids loved all the colors and how soft it was it made the best background for his monthly pictures
Sara M.
i love these sheets, i dont have the anchors i have a blue one! but they are so soft and dont bother my babys skin. some sheets are a little rough. they fit on my crib mattress perfectly and they wash up great :)
Maritza Z.
Ceres, CA
Circo! Circo! Oh how I love the products you have. I have bought my son these very same crib sheets for his crib and they are so perfect! Not to thick or thin. Love them for my son's crib.
brandie b.
Redding, Ca
This crib fitted sheet fits my child's crib so well. circo brand is very affordable and targets willingness to let you always return items if they don't work out makes you feel more comfortable buying their brands. the sheets didn't bother my son and he sleeps through the night. the design made it an obvious buy due to our love for anchors and beach theme.
Vicky B.
Nappanee, IN
I didn't have this specific pattern, but I love the Circo crib sheets! They stay on perfect for my sons crib. He is 2 now and still in his crib. He moves around A LOT and I never have any problems with them coming off. They also hold up really well and don't fade from several washes.
Summer L.
Crossroads , TX
I love these sheets! They are cool and breathable which is excellent for my son who sweats a lot during the night. Plus they are a very reasonable price, i bought these from target and was very pleasantly pleased. They even stay on the mattress without riding up, which is one of my biggest pet peeves!
Ebonee R.
Laveen, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This was the first crib sheet I purchase for my baby. I actually got he entire set that goes with the theme and I love it. I love Circo brand because they have cute prints and the sheets are very durable. My little one enjoyed looking at the colorful anchors when he was small.
Erica G.
Where can you purchase this?
Deanna B.
What's the quality of these like? Do they fade quickly after washes?
Naairah T.
Philadelphia , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do these sheets stretch out and loose elasticity
Allina T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
How many crib sheets would you recommend to buy?