BY WHAC A MOLE

Turn your TV into an underground Mole Maze! Plug and play to pop the moles back into their holes! Or join the rodent rascals on a "holesome" trip to Mole Mansion, Mole beach and more!  Moles with attitude provide entertaining interactive play! Simply plug into your TV or VCR s AV jacks and you re ready to Whac A Mole!  For 1 Player.  Requires 4 "AA" batteries, not included. see more...

• How does this product hold up with children? 1 Answers
  • "This is such a fun game for the whole family." in 1 review
  • "Love!great way to keep my son entertained especially while im cooking n cleaning house.I also love toys that help with hand eye coordination." in 1 review
Dave H.
Chipley, FL
This is a nice concept, but the reality of this toy is not what the makers had in mind....or is it?

Kids use the plastic mallet to hit the corresponding "moles" and advance in the game by whacking the correct mole.....or so that's what the product makers want you to believe.

Reality: The game continues to be fun for the 1st time or two played...after that, hide the mallet or face the reality that anything breakable, will be broken....after all, if you can whack the mole....what else can you whack?
Pacey S.
Got this as a gift for a friends little boy. This lasted about 30 min before boredom set in and there was no more interest. Like one of the other reviewers said remove all breakable objects in the room! Because the kids will start hitting everything with the mallet.
Kathryn M.
Fayetteville, NC
I used this with a kiddo i worked with who has autism - while it was fun i don't think it was worth the price. you can get the regular game where you whack a mole and it lights up and plays music for cheaper.
Kayla E.
Jewett City, CT
It's good for you g children to learn through hand-eye coordination. It teaches them colors and "steps" to do something. Other than tat I wouldn't encourage it.
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
I got this toy for my kids after they enjoyed playing the actual game at a carnival. It was great... until my son started whacking other things in the room.
Stacy G.
This is such a fun game for the whole family. It helps with hand eye coordination and there's no setup for this. Just turn it on and start to play.
kanitha c.
Rogersville, TN
Love!great way to keep my son entertained especially while I'm cooking n cleaning house.I also love toys that help with hand eye coordination.
Megan S.
Very cool game! We love the original at the arcade. But not sure if it's such a good idea to teach children to hit things with a mallet
Tina K.
Holden , La.
My little girl got this one day for her birthday . she loved this game .I think it was hitting the lights she like more.
Brittany M.
Humboldt, IA
My daughter enjoys this game its a great eye hand coordination game. The game is priced at a decent cost.
Jill J.
Amherstburg , Ontario
How does this product hold up with children?