WGT Golf Mobile

by WGT

As seen in WGT Free TV commercials, the #1 WGT golf game now on mobile. Full stroke-play golf games on famous golf courses in realistic HD quality, including the 2014 Virtual U.S. Open tournament on Pinehurst No. 2. WGT players can use their existing accounts and virtual equipment. Requires fast internet connection with iPad 2 or iPhone 4 and later. Sorry but iPad 1, iPhone 3 and iPod touch 4 cannot play the game. WGT Golf Mobile includes... * Golf Courses - 14 famous golf courses including Bethpage, Harbour Town, Kiawah, Merion, Olympic Club, Pebble Beach, Pinehurst and St Andrews (more courses coming with future updates) * Game Formats - single-player stroke play and closest-to-the hole games (multi-player games coming in future updates) * Golf Tournaments - special Virtual U.S. Open and monthly Virtual Tour events, paid Ready-Go tournaments, and private Country Club tournaments * Golf Equipment - virtual golf clubs and golf balls from Callaway, Ping, TaylorMade and other top manufacturers * Golf Accessories - additional options like PutterPal, ShotPal, XP Boost, Level-Up Boost and Hole-in-One challenges * Support - Supports iPad 2 or later, iPhone 4 or later, and iPod Touch 5 or later (sorry, iPad 1 and iPod Touch 4 is not supported)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of WGT Golf Mobile!
How would you rate this product?
Let me and others start this review with three words beside the first sentence: PAY TO WIN . This game also never will apply the laws of physics to the course, wind speed nor any conditions that you will play under according to the game . E. G.   I had a 23 yard shot on a flat green against a 32 mph wind; i chose a LW with a max distance of 50 yards with NO wind; I used a little more than half scaled the shot , and it flew gai st the wind 83 yards. Another of many notable shotz was a 3 wood against a 10 mph wind going more than 245 yards ; a opponent players using a Big Bertha shooting a 390 yard shot agains a 28 mph wind, etc....LAME RIP OFF GAME.
Sharpsburg, GA
The absolute worst iPhone golf game I've played. Impossible to level up, and don't forget to check your data, if you're not on wifi you're sure to use a gb or two before you know it. I do not recommend this game for anyone.
N Hollywood, CA
Good game it just its feeling real when you play half the time you so try it out
WGT are a joke. After 2 [email protected]#king years they close my account saying I have multiple accounts, I DO NOT. They answer your email with a standard statement. 6 more emails sent and still no reply. I don’t spend money with them so I can only guess that’s the reason. The more you level up the further you go back on the tee, so much so that on some holes it’s impossible to reach the fairway from the tee when hitting over rough. You have to spend on better clubs that can get you that extra distance.