WG5316 - ONYX FLAT IRON,1" 175 watts

by Onyx

Onyx Flat Iron for straitening HairThis product has the following all along with it,wigo given

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of WG5316 - ONYX FLAT IRON,1" 175 watts!
megan H.
this flat iron was org $140 ish and i ended up bundling with girls at work and got it for $50 ish. the seller talked it up, it's not bad at all. i do however end up dropping it often and the plates part is messed up. other than that i'm sure my hair would look better if the plates were right!!!
Jannette A.
Winter Haven
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this one time and is not that good ,I’m not satisfied with the quality and design first time using this one and doesn’t make me happy my hair is coarse I need something with more watts or power ..
Michelle N.
Philadelphia, PA
I like this flat iron. It’s not the absolute best. It straightens your hair but not as good as other brands I have tried.
Akielim F.
Es muy buen producto me encanta lo recomiendo me ha resuelto bastante. A mi sobrina le encanta los usa mucho
Asia M.
The onyx flat iron 1in is a great product and a good value. I have curly hair so using this product gets my hair poker spray and can find it at Walmart !
Courtney B.
Montrose, BC
Pretty great straightener I usually use it on shorter hairs and on ones that aren’t as thick cause I usually like my straightener to get pretty hot
nooria K.
london
I love this product so much it is easy to travel with and does an amazing job leaving your hair silky soft and dead straight it is affordable and I recommend

Looking for your answer?