BY WF YOUNG #8 in Hoses

Long lasting protection specially designed to remain active and sweat resistant under the toughest conditions. Waterbased, not oilbased. Does not attract dirt and dust. Produces a beautiful shine without being oily and greasy, and leaves a pleasant scent. Great for use at shows. Repels and kills mosquitoes that may transmit west nile virus, and stays active up to 14 days. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jennifer J.
Intrcsion Cty, FL
Good product to use. I used it on myself and my horses. You do have to change your fly spray every now and then because the bugs build up a tolerence to it after a while.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Doesn't work as well as other brands do. I don't really recommend buying this, as for me it was disappointing and not worth my purchase. I do not recommend this for my friends nor my family. My opinion.
Lauren E.
Vero Beach, FL
Love this product. Used multiple times now...am obsessed!!!!! So many good things to say. Very moisturizing. Smells really good
Katelyn H.
Lindsay, ON
I use this on myself and my horse and it seems to work for a bit. but I think the bugs figure it out after a while.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Great Outdoors Expert
What is this product used for?
Deosha A.