W.F. Young, Inc Absorbine Veterinary Liniment Gel uploaded by Hayley L.

BY W.F. YOUNG, INC #4 in Veterinary Formulas for Cats

Powerful muscle joint and arthritis pain relief. Menthol loosens stiff joints and reduces swelling. Contains menthol, calendula, echinacea, and wormwood. Holding capacity of 3 oz. A proven leader in powerful pain relief, you can now get your W F Young Inc Veterinary Liniment Gel in a convenient travel size. This liniment uses the all-natural power of menthol, calendula, Echinacea, and wormwood to loosen stiff joints, reduce swelling, and relive arthritis pain. see more...

Hayley L.
Big, BIG fan! Absorbine is not only a fantastic company, but they have amazing products. I use this topical ointment on my arthritic horses and after an intense workout with them. I also use it on myself because it’s far stronger and cheaper than Biofreeze.
Itzitl P.
Clifton, NJ
As an athlete and ex boxer, my coach used to carry this with him all the time!! I used to tease him and say that this was only for animals, until one day I injured something behind my knee!! This gel worked wonders!! The next day I was ready to run three miles with no problem! Great product for muscles and joints!!
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
I know this is not for humans. but between my job me standing all day and my boyfriends firefighting he told me to pick some up on day and he said he use to use it on himself and his cows. and let me just tell you this stuff is extra strength icey hot but it works all so well!
chaelee r.
Ogden, UT
We buy this at the country store in the horse section. It woeks great to heat up your tight muscles and relieve pain. Great product
Kyra C.
Gilbert, WV
We used to keep this in our bags for sore muscles after a hard workout! Works great! Smell is strong, but so is the quality!
Angela M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love using this on my horses and also my sore joints after a long day at the horse show. Great product
Brianna M.
Dover, de
I use this not only on my horse and dogs but also on myself and I love it!!!! I know my horse does too!
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I use this on horses and also I use it for myself! it works wonders, better than bio freeze!
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN
This is good use for sore muscles or anything aching. It comes in good use as well!