Healthweyland brain nutrition

by weyland brain nutrition

Each bottle of Weyland: Energy contains 100 vegetarian tablets (good for 50 servings). Our complementary formula combines botanically sourced caffeine (from Guarana Seed Extract), a complete B-Vitamin Complex, energy supportive herbs, and Alpha Lipoic Acid* . Includes 200mg of caffeine per serving, similar to most energy shots, but at a fraction of the cost* . Uses botanically sourced caffeine (from Guarana Seed Extract), as opposed to the more processed, cheaper, and commonly used form of caffeine (caffeine anhydrous)* . Includes complementary sources of herbal energy from traditional and long-used herbal energy sources such as Rhodiola Rosea (Russia), Panax Ginseng (Asia), and Ashwagandha Extract (India)* . Includes a 100% RDA dose of the complete B-Vitamin Complex to aid metabolism and maintain energy* .

Each bottle of Weyland - Energy contains 100 vegetarian tablets (good for 50 servings). Our complementary formula combines botanically sourced caffeine (from Guarana Seed Extract), a complete B-Vitamin Complex, energy supportive herbs, and Alpha Lipoic Acid*; Includes 200mg of caffeine per serving, similar to most energy shots, but at a fraction of the cost*; Uses botanically sourced caffeine (from Guarana Seed Extract), as opposed to the more processed, cheaper, and commonly used form of caffeine (caffeine anhydrous)*; Includes complementary sources of herbal energy from traditional and long-used herbal energy sources such as Rhodiola Rosea (Russia), Panax Ginseng (Asia), and Ashwagandha Extract (India)*; Includes a 100% RDA dose of the complete B-Vitamin Complex to aid metabolism and maintain energy*

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Weyland: Energy - Complimentary Formula w/ Botanically Sourced Caffeine, Complete B-Complex and Energy Supportive Herbs!
April B.
New Castle, PA
Weyland: Energy - Complimentary Formula w/ Botanically Sourced Caffeine, Complete B-Complex and Energy Supportive Herbs uploaded by April B.
1st time purchasing Weyland products, I'm totally satisfied. I'm not a coffee or soda drinker so I needed to find caffeine another way. Weyland Energy is a perfect alternative. I have become more focused and energetic, with no crash or jitters. I take them between 8-9 am everyday. Mornings aren't my favorite but I'm learning to love them. I'm more productive and happy. I get up, take a pill and start my day. The pills stink horribly which is probably from B12. Sometimes B12 makes my urine and sweat stink but not with these. I do recommend just take them early in the day.

Looking for your answer?