BY WEXFORD #4 in Packing & Mailing Supplies

The brand America trusts Refillable dispenser - dispenses jumbo rolls of packaging tape up to 100 yds. By Duck 2 rolls, total 76.4 yd Each roll: 1.88 in x 38.24 yd 100% satisfaction guaranteed see more...

• Do you feel that this cape is better than other namebrand tapes o...2 Answers
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Rayville, LA
There is nothing more convenient when you have to package up many outgoing packages and boxes than Wexford Packing Tape. It is so durable and the design makes it east to use as well as easy to refill! I keep these hands as someone who sends packages often and it never lets me down. Gets the package safely to its destination.
Liz C.
Liz C.
Great packing tape. This stuff is heavy duty, but easy to cut with the razor attached unlike competitor brands. It definitely does the trick and doesn't stretch. It does tear sometimes when you are peeling it back to get it started, but I haven't had many tapes that don't do that.
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
Great price and this heavy duty tape actually works. When I was packing my dishes to move the tape felt hard and I didn't need to use a lot of it. This product doesn't dissapoint and is affordable. As well as you get all the bang for your buck.
Paula Q.
Paula Q.
This comes at a really great price and for the most part, works as well as any other brand. My only complaint, which does happen with many other tapes like this, is that it breaks while peeling off somewhat easily.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Cheap and does the job. I use it daily to pack my outgoing packages. Works great. I ship across the country.
Hope S.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
This packing tape definitely serves it's purpose and works great, if not better, then more well-known brands. Not to mention, it is also a bit cheaper than those well known brands. This packing tape in particular I find to be a great value. It comes with a fairly sturdy dispenser, has the capacity to hold jumbo rolls of packaging tape, and is refillable. I have also found that the razor on the dispenser which cuts the tape never seems to dull, giving you a perfect cut every time. The tape itself is high-quality and reliable, which is a necessity when it comes to packing and shipping. The tapes adhesive is very strong allowing it to stay in place and not peel up on its own.
Yolanda L.
Yolanda L.
This is such a great Product .I love it so much! I recommend it to all of my friends and family(:
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Great product. It is super effective and very sturdy. It is also reasonably priced. I will buy again..
Molly S.
Molly S.
Philadelphia, PA
I use packing tape I lot more than I ever expected. This is the stuff to buy, though. Really holds things together well. Great for shipping and packing, but also good for that miscellaneous art project.
Alice Z.
Alice Z.
Amherst, MA
Your typical packaging tape. It great for the price and it is durable. It's s super sticky so you don't really have to worry about it not taping things together.
Donna C.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
Do you feel that this cape is better than other namebrand tapes on the market?