BY WEXFORD #4 in Packing & Mailing Supplies

The brand America trusts Refillable dispenser - dispenses jumbo rolls of packaging tape up to 100 yds. By Duck 2 rolls, total 76.4 yd Each roll: 1.88 in x 38.24 yd 100% satisfaction guaranteed see more...

• Do you feel that this cape is better than other namebrand tapes o...2 Answers
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
This packing tape definitely serves it's purpose and works great, if not better, then more well-known brands. Not to mention, it is also a bit cheaper than those well known brands. This packing tape in particular I find to be a great value. It comes with a fairly sturdy dispenser, has the capacity to hold jumbo rolls of packaging tape, and is refillable. I have also found that the razor on the dispenser which cuts the tape never seems to dull, giving you a perfect cut every time. The tape itself is high-quality and reliable, which is a necessity when it comes to packing and shipping. The tapes adhesive is very strong allowing it to stay in place and not peel up on its own.
Victoria W.
Rayville, LA
There is nothing more convenient when you have to package up many outgoing packages and boxes than Wexford Packing Tape. It is so durable and the design makes it east to use as well as easy to refill! I keep these hands as someone who sends packages often and it never lets me down. Gets the package safely to its destination.
Liz C.
Great packing tape. This stuff is heavy duty, but easy to cut with the razor attached unlike competitor brands. It definitely does the trick and doesn't stretch. It does tear sometimes when you are peeling it back to get it started, but I haven't had many tapes that don't do that.
Dani D.
Ringgold, VA
I sell many things on Ebay and other selling sites and let me just say, the times when I do need to seal a box shut, I immediately go out and buy this tape. My father actually works at a factory that makes all kinds of tape, and none of it compares to how well this tape holds up.
Abigail G.
Great price and this heavy duty tape actually works. When I was packing my dishes to move the tape felt hard and I didn't need to use a lot of it. This product doesn't dissapoint and is affordable. As well as you get all the bang for your buck.
Allie B.
Tallahassee, FL
This tape is so sticky and durable and will make packing up your boxes easy. I used this tape to pack my stuff up to go to college and I was unloading my boxes in the pouring rain and the tape did not fall off at all and although my boxes were wet, they were still in one piece because that tape!
Paula Q.
This comes at a really great price and for the most part, works as well as any other brand. My only complaint, which does happen with many other tapes like this, is that it breaks while peeling off somewhat easily.
Stefanie S.
I didn't use this for school or college because I stayed in my hometown however, this product is great for sending care packages to loved ones overseas! Every time my boyfriend received a care package in Afghanistan, the box was never in bad shape and the tape was durable and lasted the one month travel time and kept all of the things inside in perfect condition. HIGHLY recommended!
ximena o.
Kissimmee, FL
I've used almost all four rolls packing up my house. I really have to make sure I press on this tape hard to get it to stick. Sometimes, it starts to come unstuck from the sides while I'm working and I have to try to re-affix it. I probably won't buy this tape again.
Ashley M.
When renting books this stuff comes in very handy! When i have to send the books back at the end of the year it makes shipping easy cause this tape lasts and the books are always safe when they are returned.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
Do you feel that this cape is better than other namebrand tapes on the market?