Wexford No. 2 Pencils uploaded by BJ M.

BY WEXFORD #5 in Pencils

With eraser No. 2 lead Wood barrel Ideal for office and school ; see more...

• What have you created with these pencils ? Thank you for your reply!2 Answers
  • Why are they called no.21 Answers
  • Do you prefer wooden or mechanical pencils?24 Answers
Wexford No. 2 Pencils
  • "Can't ever go wrong with having pencils around the house from having them to do homework to making myself pencil curls" in 7 reviews
  • "Cheap and work great, i prefer lead pencils but these ones get the job done just as well. " in 7 reviews
  • "They sharpen easy and clean, the points are strong, and the erasers work well in doing away with mistakes! " in 6 reviews
  • "These are great quality pencils i use to like using these pencils as a young pre teen but id rather use mechanical or just pens" in 3 reviews
Brenda L.
Woodside, NY
I really like these pencils. They are easy to sharpen and they don't break like other pencils. They last a long time and they are very affordable.
Emily R.
Omaha
A pencil is a pencil and to me all pencils work the same as long as they're sharpended! These pencils are good to use for homework especially Math!
mariana h.
I love how the ticondarogas are easy to sharpen not like other i have bought my son is 6 so they are well made that can stand up to first graders
Theresa V.
Hey its a pencil, does its purpose well. Have these in a large pencil box for my daughter. She tends to use them quickly. So I have plenty on hand.
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT
This is a pencil. It works like one would expect a pencil to work. If you need pencils and the price is acceptable to you than I would buy them.
Heather K.
Lackawanna, NY
I love this pack of pencils not only for my daughter in school but I found that I needed to use them as well in my Survey of Mathematics class
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
Who does not love a Wexford #2 pencil! Quality pencils...easy to sharpen and they do not splinter like some cheaper brands! Quality lead also!
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
Do people still use these? I'm more of a fan of the mechanical pencils. These old school pencils are a hassle to have to sharpen all the time.
Leah D.
Gainesville, FL
The lead is super cheap and not very dark! I hate using these especially since I'm so used to mechanical pencils! DO NOT recommend this brand
Taryn G.
These pencils are cheap, effective, easy to sharpen and hold up to a lot. While I prefer pens, if I need a pencil, these do a great job.
Jessica M.
Oshawa, ON
What do you use your pencils for? (writing, drawing, etc)
maria c.
Brownsville , TX
Are the good?
Jade N.
PA, ['', '', '']
Do you prefer wooden or mechanical pencils?
Tayler D.
Wooden pencils or Mechanical pencils?
Maranda K.
Auburndale, FL
What age is appropriate to introduce pencils?