Wexford No. 2 Pencils uploaded by BJ M.

BY WEXFORD #6 in Pencils

With eraser No. 2 lead Wood barrel Ideal for office and school ; see more...

• What have you created with these pencils ? Thank you for ...2 Answers
  • Why are they called no.21 Answers
  • Do you prefer wooden or mechanical pencils?24 Answers
Wexford No. 2 Pencils
  • "Can't ever go wrong with having pencils around the house from having them to do homework to making myself pencil curls" in 7 reviews
  • "Cheap and work great, i prefer lead pencils but these ones get the job done just as well. " in 7 reviews
  • "They sharpen easy and clean, the points are strong, and the erasers work well in doing away with mistakes! " in 6 reviews
  • "These are great quality pencils i use to like using these pencils as a young pre teen but id rather use mechanical or just pens" in 3 reviews
Rose G.
Everyone needs to have these. Only thing you can take major tests with. Example: ACT, SAT, etc.. Just hate the edges they hurt my fingers! get the round ones!
Caitlin G.
I generally prefer to write in pen, but I've been stocking up on pencils since I have to have them for final exams. Always a good idea to keep some on hand!
Kelsey D.
These pencils work well. I'm always looking for pencils for a great price, and this brand is awesome. They write well, erasers work great, and easy to grip.
Nancy C.
Davenport, IA
These pencils are a hassle to sharpen and even erase mistakes. They are very affordable, although, they are not my favorite. These would be my last resort
Kimberly F.
San Antonio, TX
Since my kids are yound pencil are a must. Great way to practice writing skills. And other subjects too. If you make a mistake the eraser comes in handy.
Kaitlyn R.
Not a fan. They don't write good and are very dull. Also don't like that you have to continually resharpen them. Mechanical pencils all the way for me!
Marie R.
Love using these for art all the time! I began only using them for art but I find myself using these for any other random things I have to write down.
Ali D.
They are too expensive for being plain pencils. If i had to choose these or mechanical ones, I would choose the latter, they last longer in my opinion.
crystal j.
This is one of my favorite brand so far all their products are great can be pricey at times for great on sale with coupons I recommend it to anybody
Shannon H.
Odessa, TX
I hated using these in school, but I will say, they were the best pencils ever. That never broke and would last until it was burning more than a nub.
Jessica M.
Oshawa, ON
What do you use your pencils for? (writing, drawing, etc)
maria c.
Brownsville , TX
Are the good?
Jade N.
Catasauqua, PA
Do you prefer wooden or mechanical pencils?
Tayler D.
Wooden pencils or Mechanical pencils?
Maranda K.
Auburndale, FL
What age is appropriate to introduce pencils?