Wexford No. 2 Pencils uploaded by BJ M.

BY WEXFORD #7 in Pencils

With eraser No. 2 lead Wood barrel Ideal for office and school ; see more...

• What have you created with these pencils ? Thank you for ...2 Answers
  • Why are they called no.21 Answers
  • Do you prefer wooden or mechanical pencils?24 Answers
Wexford No. 2 Pencils
  • "Can't ever go wrong with having pencils around the house from having them to do homework to making myself pencil curls" in 7 reviews
  • "Cheap and work great, i prefer lead pencils but these ones get the job done just as well. " in 7 reviews
  • "They sharpen easy and clean, the points are strong, and the erasers work well in doing away with mistakes! " in 6 reviews
  • "These are great quality pencils i use to like using these pencils as a young pre teen but id rather use mechanical or just pens" in 3 reviews
Jessa C.
Madison, WI
I'm very picky when it comes to my pencils and I love these ones! The only thing I have a problem with is that they are kind of a pain in the butt to sharpen. Other than that I love them and I get them all the time!
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
Are #2 pencils going the way of the do-do bird? I feel like this is one of those things that was necessary when little because you make mistakes, and only necessary when old if using scantrons. hello. ipad anyone?
Lisa R.
Green Lane, PA
Wexford no.2 pencils do the trick, and they're a must have item for around the house. They sharpen easy and clean, the points are strong, and the erasers work well in doing away with mistakes!
Jessica B.
Philadelphia, PA
These are great pencils at an even better price. I buy them for both myself and my son. They sharpen really well and the eraser doesn't leave dark marks on the paper. Overall a great product.
Shasity T.
Dallas, TX
Not much of a pencil user anymore. I like mechanical pencils much more. You don't have to worry about pencil sharpeners. But if you are still a pencil user, these are good to go for.
Emily T.
Well, they're definitely pencils. I wasn't expecting too much from these pencils so it didn't surprise me when they are just your average pencil. They're handy to have around though.
Becky H.
Haskell, OK
Who says pencils have to cost a fortune and be made by the best brands? I have bought Wexford pencils from Walgreens for years, they work great, are very inexpensive and do the job.
Yaimee O.
Wexford No. 2 Pencils are always useful to have around especially if you're attending school. You never know when you might have a pop quiz, and are only able to use No. 2 pencils,
Chanel A.
N Las Vegas, NV
Is it just me or are theses specific no. 2 s really hard to get sharpened when you first pull that dull end in the sharpener? But there again I'm still using a hand operated sharpener lol. However the lead is really good it never breaks
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Can't go wrong with a good old pencil. I prefer mechanical now though since you don't have to sharpen them and there are hardly ever sharpeners in my college classrooms anymore.
Jessica M.
Oshawa, ON
What do you use your pencils for? (writing, drawing, etc)
maria c.
Brownsville , TX
Are the good?
Jade N.
Catasauqua, PA
Do you prefer wooden or mechanical pencils?
Tayler D.
Wooden pencils or Mechanical pencils?
Maranda K.
Auburndale, FL
What age is appropriate to introduce pencils?