Wexford No. 2 Pencils uploaded by BJ M.

BY WEXFORD #7 in Pencils

With eraser No. 2 lead Wood barrel Ideal for office and school ; see more...

• What have you created with these pencils ? Thank you for ...2 Answers
  • Why are they called no.21 Answers
  • Do you prefer wooden or mechanical pencils?24 Answers
Wexford No. 2 Pencils
  • "Can't ever go wrong with having pencils around the house from having them to do homework to making myself pencil curls" in 7 reviews
  • "Cheap and work great, i prefer lead pencils but these ones get the job done just as well. " in 7 reviews
  • "They sharpen easy and clean, the points are strong, and the erasers work well in doing away with mistakes! " in 6 reviews
  • "These are great quality pencils i use to like using these pencils as a young pre teen but id rather use mechanical or just pens" in 3 reviews
Bridgett D.
Lebanon, KY
These wooden pencils are great for my kids who are 6 and 7 years old. I prefer mechanical or lead pencils just because I don't feel like sharpening a pencil every 5 seconds. For my kids it's better for them to have these though because the lead in the lead pencils are a lot smaller and break easier. Overall a good product though!
Megan Y.
These hard wooden pencils are not my best friend they hurt your hand and leave you cramped up, I am not a fan. The eraser always gets all dried up and never works and these are just miserable to work with, I hate having to use these during standardized texts and exams.
Tayler D.
Honestly, I hate any type of wooden pencil. They hurt my fingers when I use them to write. They leave indentions, and if I have to use them for an essay - If I don't have a gripper on it, then my fingers end up raw. I'd much rather stick with my #2 mechanical pencils, which work JUST as well!
Mackenzie M.
Portland , OR
Plain ol' #2 pencil, I wouldn't buy it because I love the cute colorful ones way better. Another reason I wouldn't buy them is because mechanical pencils are way more convenient. Obviously they work fine but sharpening them can become a hassle, especially if the lead is all broken inside.
Julie D.
Pittsburgh, PA
It's an okay pencil if you need something really quick. Although they are cheap, they are cheaply made. The tip will break a lot and it's not as sturdy. The eraser is good quality, though. It's a good pencil for quick markings, but I wouldn't use it for everyday use.
Meadow F.
Norton Shores, MI
When going back to school, one thing that you need all the time and always loose are pencils! Wexford is quality.....a pencil you can depend on to not break all the time or have sketchy lines. Recommended for my kids and everyone who is going back to school!
Caitlin M.
I don't usually use pencils, except for when I draw. These work well for that. Since I don't use them often, I wouldn't want to spent much money on pencils and these are nice and cheap. Good for kids for school. They do break easily if sharpened too much.
Angela D.
Lubbock, TX
They are hard to sharpen and hard to erase. They don't write very well. Overall, you get what you pay for. They are cheap pencils. As a teacher, I come in contact with all kinds of pencils and now only use Ticonderoga Pencils (they are the best)
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
I keep a stash of these with me at all times in case my classmates forget to bring a pencil and we have a pop quiz. this is a great way to make friends with your classmates so bring extra supplies that you are willing to lend out!
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Hahahahaha!!! I remember these as a kid and of what I remember is the eraser woudnt work it would leave black stuff all over the paper GROSSS!!! and then the pencil would break if u were to rough with them lol these are a joke...
Jessica M.
Oshawa, ON
What do you use your pencils for? (writing, drawing, etc)
maria c.
Brownsville , TX
Are the good?
Jade N.
Catasauqua, PA
Do you prefer wooden or mechanical pencils?
Tayler D.
Wooden pencils or Mechanical pencils?
Maranda K.
Auburndale, FL
What age is appropriate to introduce pencils?