Wexford No. 2 Pencils uploaded by BJ M.

BY WEXFORD #6 in Pencils

With eraser No. 2 lead Wood barrel Ideal for office and school ; see more...

• What have you created with these pencils ? Thank you for ...2 Answers
  • Why are they called no.21 Answers
  • Do you prefer wooden or mechanical pencils?24 Answers
Wexford No. 2 Pencils
  • "Can't ever go wrong with having pencils around the house from having them to do homework to making myself pencil curls" in 7 reviews
  • "Cheap and work great, i prefer lead pencils but these ones get the job done just as well. " in 7 reviews
  • "They sharpen easy and clean, the points are strong, and the erasers work well in doing away with mistakes! " in 6 reviews
  • "These are great quality pencils i use to like using these pencils as a young pre teen but id rather use mechanical or just pens" in 3 reviews
Samantha B.
Compton, CA
I DONT RECOMMEND IT TO COLLEGE, MIDDLE NOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS. This pencils break so easily it's a waste of money. When sharpening you'lll basically finish all the pencils.
Brandy D.
 These are definitely awesome pencils! They write so nicely and very smoothly! They are made with high quality materials. They also sharpen most evenly! Which is a plus so you do not waste product! Every school requires number 2 pencils for taking certain tests and such. It is always good to have these for at home and at school  and also for the office. The erasers also are high quality and erase any mistakes that you have made without leaving behind a crap ton of residue or residual. I highly recommend them for your home, office and school!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Wexford No. 2 Pencils are awesome pencils! They write nicely and smoothly! They are made with high quality materials. They also sharpen evenly! Which is a plus so you do not waste product! Every school requires number 2 pencils for taking certain tests. So it is always good to have a couple at home and at school . The erasers also are high quality and erase any mistakes that you have made without leaving a big smeary mess on the paper! I highly recommend them for your home, office and school!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
These are great pencils and are a must have for any students. These sharpen nicely and are pretty durable. The eraser works nice on them as well , and doesn’t smudge your writing . I like the brand , and use these often .
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I never use pencils I just love pens for some reason. However I have found that it is a good idea to keep pencils around because you never know when school might require you to use them and I hate having to then go out and buy some. The only thing I do not like about these pencils is I found they break easily which is annoying.
Sarah M.
These are the pencils you get in grade school when you're taking a standardized test and forgot your own because you were so stressed out about the test and forgot how to do everything. 6/10 because they're fine pencils they write well, and are good for scantrons, but they make my skin crawl whenever I see them.
Allison S.
Although these are good pencils, and are pretty much the best thing to use in standard tests, one of the biggest problems-besides the eraser being no good for erasing- is how it seems impossible to use an entire pencil. I think maybe a few times in my whole life I have used a pencil down to nothing, but most of the time they get lost, or 'borrowed', or just drop out of existence. So it's a good thing they are sold in such big packs.
Influenster M.
I used to use these as a kid and they break every time you sharpen them if you can sharpen them i thought it was the sharpener i was using at first being a handheld my pencil came out looking like it was bit off my a wolf and then when i tried to sharpen it in the electric sharpener it sharpened and then the very end just pops off and i had to start all over they also hurt your hands and the eraser leaves a red mark on your paper poor quality and cheeply made. No wonder they put so many in one pack, you use all of them in one day !
Ashley B.
seal cove, ME
These pencils are always a great buy and are always my top pencil to buy for my daughter when she starts school. They aren't expensive at all! They work very well and last forever. The eraser also works great unlike some pencils that you the eraser doesn't work.
Erin G.
Henrico, VA
These pencils are good quality. I get them from Walgreens at back to school time for change. So August is the month to shop for them because you can get them so much cheaper and you can stock up and put them in places so that your always prepared. I like to make sure they are all sharpened ahead of time so I can just grab one if I'm gooong to class.
Jessica M.
Oshawa, ON
What do you use your pencils for? (writing, drawing, etc)
maria c.
Brownsville , TX
Are the good?
Jade N.
Catasauqua, PA
Do you prefer wooden or mechanical pencils?
Tayler D.
Wooden pencils or Mechanical pencils?
Maranda K.
Auburndale, FL
What age is appropriate to introduce pencils?