BY WEXFORD

Chisel Tip Low Odor Ink For Use On Whiteboards, Glass And Most Non-Porous Surfaces Conforms To Astm D4236. Made In China see more...

Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
2,142 reviews
I love us omg these when I’m called upon in one of my classes to write on the white board they are very easy to us and very easy to erase off the board . I’ve seen them in the stores they are not to expensiv .
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I love this brand markers and I love the fact they are odor free. Usually strong odors like dry erase markers typically have can cause people to develop headaches, so it's great that anyone can use these and be okay. I prefer brightly colored markers to just the plain black marker so I definitely recommend this if you prefer bright, vibrant colors to the traditional black. I also recommend any of Its other vibrant colored dry erase markers. They offer a wide variety of fun, bright, vibrant colors to spice up any dry erase board. The only downfall in this product is that, if too much pressure is applied when using them, the tip gets pushed in, ruining the marker.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
These are good erase markers , and a fair price. They last for quite some time and are pretty durable. The colors are bright , and most importantly, they easily erase off the dry erase board. I would recommend.
Abbie M.
Saint Paul, MN
They work really good and they are a good baend wood recommended to ever one and the pros is good there is no con and I give it a five star review
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Great erase markers easy to erase they don't stain the board great colors don't fade easily