Wet/Dry Styling Iron - Thairapy 365

by Thairapy

Thairapy 365Wet/Dry Styling IronDetailsCeramic Titanium plates deliver deep penetrating heat to both damp or dry hair. Locks in moisture and nutrients inside the cuticle for strength and elasticity. Infuses moisture into the hairs cortex as it straightens.1 1/2" wide plates allows to cover more hair, making styling quicker and easier.4 digitally controlled temperature settings up to 430 degrees. Dual Voltage 110V/220VDirections: Before using, wash hair and towel-dry. Apply a heat protectant or styling aid. Divide your hair into small 1- 1 1/2" sections and run the iron slowly from roots to tips. The iron may make a hissing which is normal; this is the water evaporating from your damp hair. With all straightening irons we recommend running a comb trough hair before you slide the straightener. Continue gently through each section and make sure to keep dry sections separate from damp sections which may cause frizz.

Has anyone used this straightener? Does it work better with dry or wet hair?
Start your review of Wet/Dry Styling Iron - Thairapy 365!
Isha K.
Ottawa, ON
Just got this! I really love it and it works really well. Very easy to use, leaves hair straight and soft. Also makes my hair look good all day. I would recommend this!
Durr-é A.
Maple, ON
This is my latest one. It was at a good price at Costco and even while my hair was wet, I tried it and it didn’t require more than 3 times to go over the strand. I have very light hair but my mom has the thickest hair and it took me about 45 min to straighten her dry hair with this
Natalie L.
Lincolnshire, IL
Wet/Dry Styling Iron - Thairapy 365 uploaded by Natalie L.
It’s a good straightener, works normally. I’ve had it for a while and it’s still good as new. I use it occasionally and it gets the job done. One con is that it has limits to heat and the lowest is hotter than I usually put my straighteners on.
Madi D.
Valencia, CA
Best flat iron I’ve ever used. I absolutely hate using heat on my hair, but this flat iron allows my hair to stay healthy and shiny while putting heat on it. It works as a hair steamer so it locks the moisture in your hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...