WetBrush Tattoo Tiger Lily

by wet brush

Brush your wet hair anywhere easily with the Pro Select The Original Detangle Loving' Lilac from Wet Brush. The Wet Brush set out on a mission to conquer the horrible issue of detangling hair without the tears or damage. They created a unique brush with IntelliFlex bristles that effortlessly run through hair and detangles wet or dry hair without pulling or tugging.

Soft flexible IntelliFlex bristles detangle hair with ease.; The Wet Brush can be used on wet or dry hair and works on extensions and wigs; These bristles will glide through any hair type combing out tangles effortlessly

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of WetBrush Tattoo Tiger Lily!
Jessica J.
The Wet Brush Original Detangler Hair Brush - Pink is literally the only brush I use on wet hair. My hair is super long, thick, and unruly af. Once I found out about this product, I went to Kohl’s and bought 8-10 of them in all different designs and colors. I also bought some for my daughters too. This is a must have for every girl #jessica😍 #wetbrush #musthave #hsircare Wet Brush Speed Dry Hair Brush, Pink
Amy P.
I love my wet brush. I use it everyday and have bought people them for gifts. They are so nice on my hair. They untangle it very easily and they don't pull. I will always buy and recommend these brushes.
Gabby V.
Love my wet brush! I use it every time I wash my hair and it de-tangles so well! I’ve had my brush for forever so it definitely is worth the money!
Katie E.
Elizabethtown
YES..... just yes...... This brush is light on your hair and is very good for tender headed people. Helps hair breakage as well. Worth the price and lasts a long time. Be careful with heat on the product it WILL melt the brush.
Maley G.
noel, MO
Somehow I broke my brush but before I did that I did really like it! Lol it didn’t make my hair fall out
Andrea C.
Boston
I have my brush and like a sunset color and I absolutely love it. I use it before during and after I wash my hair. It helps me detangle it so easily and it doesn’t break or pull on my hair. I’ve had it for a while now and it’s still in great condition I would highly recommend it.
molly L.
Galveston , TX
This brush is a really good cheap detangling brush. It's also a super cute design. I used it for a long time before I was gifted a new brush that was a bit better and more expensive but this brush is great as a cheaper option. Makes brushing long hair really easy.

Looking for your answer?