Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersDollarItemDirect

Wet Wipes Antibacterial 30CT Travel Pack Alcohol/PARABEN Free, Case Pack of 24

by DollarItemDirect

WET WIPES ANTIBACTERIAL 30CT TRAVEL PACK ALCOHOL/PARABEN FREE, Case Pack of 24

Sold by Case Pack of 24 items

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wet Wipes Antibacterial 30CT Travel Pack Alcohol/PARABEN Free, Case Pack of 24!
Wet Wipes Antibacterial 30CT Travel Pack Alcohol/PARABEN Free, Case Pack of 24 uploaded by carrie O.
During this pandemic the fears of germs and the virus have escalated as it should. I work in the healthcare field and despite being COVID-19 vaccinated, I'm fearful of contracting this virus and bringing it home to my immuno compromised autistic child. These wet wipes make it easier to clean my hand and even my vehicle anywhere I touch. Call me an overdoer but I feel it is important to use all precautionary measure available to protect anyone with health issues. May be uncomfortable for me and more time consuming but maybee, just maybe, I could save someone the heartache and trauma of a potential deadly virus. I personally take these measures every year regardless of the pandemic. Sanitize, wash hands, use antibacterial wipes and wear a mask if I have any sniffles or a cold to reduce the potential exposure to others. It's my part.
Fenton, MI
Purchased at: Walgreens
Helpful in everyday life and specially for trying to stay safe these days with all the bacteria and viruses going around

Looking for your answer?