Wet Seal Plus uploaded by Amber B.

BY WET SEAL

• Has anyone gotten plus size clothes From them are they tr...3 Answers
  • Is there an actual store or I it just online ?5 Answers
  • Do they have stores or is it only online? And do their si...5 Answers
Wet Seal Plus
  • "they have cute clothes but their quality is kind of bad but if you just want to buy some cheap outfits then go here the always have the 1cent sale where you buy one thing on clearance and get another for just 1cent and the clothes might no be that great of quality but that is still a really good deal." in 14 reviews
  • "they have some really cute clothes but their quality is kind of bad but if you just want to buy some cheap outfits then go here the always have the 1cent sale where you buy one thing on clearance and get another for just 1cent and the clothes might no be that great of quality but that is still a really good deal." in 10 reviews
  • "I like to go to wet seal for the accessories because the clothing is not good quality and sometimes is a little bit expensive. " in 9 reviews
  • "The clothes at wet seal are very cute and fashionable but the quality of the material is not very good it is cheaply made" in 8 reviews
  • "I am plus size and struggle to find a good store with nice youthful plus size clothing and this is one of my go to stores it is reasonably priced and they have a lot of sales!" in 7 reviews
Sarah B.
California, MD
It's always nice to have more options, especially when looking for fashionable clothes in the right size for a women with curves. Unfortunately, the selection in stores is really small. You need to visit the website if you want more choices. What I have seen is really cute and I even fell in love with a pair of jeans that fit perfectly, but the quality is low.
Alondra C.
Colton, CA
I buy a lot from wet seal I really love there clothing and also how the material is ,it's very comfortable to wear. When I go there they are polite and helpful you with what your looking for. I think there doing an amazing job in how the organize. I will totally shop there again I been shopping there for almost 6 years !! Really love this store.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
You’re definitely going to find lower quality items here. However, sometimes that is okay if at least it is inexpensive and in a size that fits. I would not expect an item to wash well or last a long time, but I would expect it to look cute and be affordable.
Samantha C.
I like wet seal ! They have great prices and a lot to chose from! Sometimes I've seen products that are not the best quality but you will also find some items that are good quality! Also have bought some shoes !
Hope V.
Lindenhurst
It's awesome that Wet Seal did plus sizes. Now the store went out of business because they went bankrupt. The store truly went downhill within the past 5-10 years. The clothes weren't stylish anymore, they fell apart easily. It was a thing of the past.
Samira R.
Columbia, SC
These clothes are pretty trash quality and over priced but they are good when you need to achieve a certain look. I would never pay full price for any of their clothes. I only shopped online because that’s where they always had sales.
Sinking S.
Alexandria, IN
I've recently gained a lot of weight (about 40-50 lbs) and I'm on the verge of moving up into plus size clothing. I went into wet seal a couple weeks ago to look at their sandals, because I needed a cheap-ish pair for an upcoming concert. At my store location, they don't carry plus sizes (I'm not sure that any do) and when I walked in the cashier started to greet me and ask if I needed help finding anything, until she looked me up and down and rudely kept on walking. I realize that I'm overweight, but I can still wear junior size clothing. When I was browsing around she came up and told me that they don't carry plus size clothing. Made me feel very unwelcome and embarrassed in front of others in the store. I realize that it could just be that she's a rude person at one location, but it did reflect poorly on Wet Seal as a company that they would have such a rude and degrading person working for them.

As far as products go, they're cute, I'm OBSESSED with their hair accessories. Their shoes are kind of cheaply made, though. But you get what you pay for. Also, they have A LOT of sales, which is always awesome.
Veronica S.
Dover, NH
I love the deals you can find at this store! I am constantly buying items from their 5 for $20 basics, and recently clearance, and when clearance prices go 60% off. Their camisoles are very nice quality and come in many colors and patterns, I highly recommend them. Their basic tees are the same way; good quality and so many options. They are well worth the $4 price tag when you shop the 5 for $20. Full priced items can be overpriced for what they are, that's why I shop their amazing clearance sales and deals. I do think the jewelry there is overpriced - you can find almost the same thing somewhere else for cheaper. Another problem I have is sizing. Their sizes are not consistent and they tend to run small. The clothes are trendy and cute, but this is a store when you can shop smart and save a lot of money. Definitely take a peek inside when they advertise their deals.
Alicia M.
Sutter, CA
First I love that Wet Seal does plus size. And I'm extremely embarrassed of exactly how many XL/XXL v neck tees I own from them. They are my go to tee for over a tank, under another in colder months. their tees are amazing. But I admit that beyond that I don't buy much as their sizes and quality can be hit or miss. I loved this store as a teen, and they were all the rage. But I'm 40 now, smarter and recognize quality items. But I promise if you stick to the simplest basics then it's affordable and great. I'm addicted to their tees, so great with everything. But I'm a layering fool. I layer everything, which the tees are wonderful for!
Danica Y.
I cannot stand this store! I'm always looking for a great deal, but I think this store needs a reminder quality over quantity. Yeah, you can buy a lot of clothes there, but the quality is horrendous. The shirts fall apart or fade after a few watches. The store is always unorganized with clothes and accessories misplaced everywhere. The awful pink mannequins should already warn you that the clothes are tacky and not very trendy. The only positive is that the employees are usually very friendly and try to be helpful.
Caitlyn L.
CHARLOTTE, NC
Are Wet Seal + clothes good quality, because I just recently hear about them?
Christa B.
Independence, KY
I never knew Wet Seal had a plus size store. How long has this been around? Do they have good deals with good quality clothing?
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
Does anyone else find it to be very unorganized?
Tonya C.
Metairie , LA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I've never seen a Wet Seal Plus. Can I order online?
Sarah Mae  N.
Troy, NY
Are they expensive? I really need to go shopping but I'm super cheap and have a small budget