Wet
Platinum Premium Lubricant

Wet Platinum Premium Lubricant

by Wet

Wet Platinum Premium Lubricant never dries or becomes sticky so it leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized. It does not break down in water so try it in the bath shower or spa. It is also great for full body massages and skin conditioning. The silky smooth 100 silicone formula is latex friendly and doctor recommended.

Where can I find this still?
Start your review of Wet Platinum Premium Lubricant!
How would you rate this product?
Cali H.
Minneapolis, MN
The best lubricant on the market. I found out I was allergic KY Jelly and other well known brands, my doctor recommended this brand and I have to say it makes things work wayyyyyyyy better! Wet Platinum Premium Lubricant
Taylor M.
Eubank, KY
You guys, this is where it’s at! This is hands down the best lubricant ever. This is probably our 4th bottle & we absolutely love it. I was never really into lubricants because they irritated me or was really sticky but when I tried a sample of this I was like OKAY THIS IS THE BOMB! So we went an bought a few bottles at Walmart. It’s so soft, feels natural, isn’t sticky, doesn’t smell bad, it makes my skin literally feel like silk or something. It just makes everything better! Try it out! I promise you won’t regret it!! (:
Willitiscia H.
Edgefield, SC
Wet Platinum Premium Lubricant uploaded by Willitiscia H.
Received a sample at my Dr office and I am on my 3rd bottle- Platinum is the best lubricant I've come across- its $9 and up but so worth it
zachary N.
Dinuba, CA
This stuff is amazing! I've tried quite a few other brands and this one has so far been the very best! It never gets sticky, and you can use it in the shower! Would highly recommend!
Memory L.
Minneapolis, MN
On my 3rd bottle, feels natural and not greasy. It is very slippery so don't rush!! 😆 Helps to just get things moving. It is a little expensive depending on where you get it from. The cheapest I've gotten mine for was 9 dollars but the highest was 20. I will continue to buy because it lasts longer than the water based although maybe not as safe as.
Clarissa R.
Cathedral Cty, CA
This is the best lube I have ever use. I have very sensitive skin and everything would irritate me. I found this and thought it didn't look great but has great reviews so I tried it and my husband and I love it. No irritation or stickiness. I highly recommend it.
Carly W.
Sabin , MN
Very 'wet' and stays wet for a long while, easy to apply and clean up. My boyfriend and I both enjoy this one the most out of all the ones we have tried. Expensive, but oh so worth it!
Jessica C.
This lubricant works fantastic. It stays wet for long periods of time and it's really light and runny.
John D.
Louisville, KY
Pricy but it works well. Stays lubricated for long periods of time without getting sticky
Bobby M.
O'Fallon
Slippery af. Wouldn't ever try to get my kids head unstuck from between my stair spindles with any other lubricant. Hands down heads out..or in.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...