BY WET ONES

Our best clean for hands and faces, gentle enough for sensitive skin. Now, clinically proven and pediatrician tested to be safe for babies. Sensitive Skin Formula is designed to help maintain skin’s natural moisture balance leaving skin feeling soft, smooth, clean and refreshed. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jeannette P.
Redondo Beach
I always have some with me, this wipes have save my life so many times. They are for sensitive skin and I feel comfortable using them on my face and hand.
They do not have a smell  to it, so that will definitely help if you have sensitive skin.
They are very convenient and now the small packages come with a wet lock that will help you keep your wipes moist, which is sometimes a big issue with wipes.
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
I really enjoy these wipes! They are very affordable and great for anyone with sensitive skin like myself. I use them on the go and to clean makeup off my hand whenever I film a YouTube video to show makeup swatches. They have no fragrance at all and are extremely user friendly. I will be repurchasing.