BY WET ONES

Ashleigh M.
These are my absolute favorite things to have when I need to clean or wipe something down. They are very fresh smelling and get the job done, plus they're decently priced
Macheala N.
Slippery Rock, PA
I really like this because of the packaging and the overall quality. The big canister is great for kids who tend to be rough on things. And the citrus scent is delightful and so is the amount of towelette's that they hold too.
Tori P.
Stanford, CA
These are great wipes and I've used them for a long time. The packaging is handy and can fit in a car cup holder, so they are very convenient. Really good for cleaning surfaces -- like my makeup table! -- easily. I'd buy this product again and recommend it.
Kay L.
Not just for hands! I use these to clean my vanity area (alternating with Lysol wipes to ensure that bacteria is dead) especially when I know I will be going near my face soon after. The wipes are great for traveling, especially when eating out. They smell great, too! I need to get some more. :)
Sarah B.
Taunton, MA
These are awesome. They are super fresh and leave you feeling clean. I also love how practical the packaging is, because they are super easy to travel with. They are definitely gentle and not harsh. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Aubrey J.
Simpsonville, SC
I remember buying these all the time in college! They are so beneficial when it comes to cleaning surfaces like the kitchen area even the bathroom in a flash! Great item to have in your clean up closet!
Jamesa L.
I use these for absolutely everything. From cleaning up messes in the kitchen to wiping down the car when I'm sitting in traffic. I love how convenient they are. I do wish they came in more of a variety of smells.
Rebecca H.
repton, alabama
I absolutely love these! Great to keep in your car or where ever. I keep them in my purse for my messy little boys. They smell amazing and easier then germ x. Also can be used to clean whatevr
Nicole M.
Morehead, KY
Great for everyday use! I keep these everywhere from in the car to in the house. I even keep small sizes in my purse they're wonderful for any on the go or quick cleaning!
Sharon M.
Willingboro, NJ
I use these wipes for everything. I clean my hands, my bathroom sink after use, and even my car. Easy to pop into a diaper or picnic bag.