BY WET ONES

Tori P.
Tori P.
Stanford, CA
These are great wipes and I've used them for a long time. The packaging is handy and can fit in a car cup holder, so they are very convenient. Really good for cleaning surfaces -- like my makeup table! -- easily. I'd buy this product again and recommend it.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Taunton, MA
These are awesome. They are super fresh and leave you feeling clean. I also love how practical the packaging is, because they are super easy to travel with. They are definitely gentle and not harsh. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Macheala N.
Macheala N.
Slippery Rock, PA
I really like this because of the packaging and the overall quality. The big canister is great for kids who tend to be rough on things. And the citrus scent is delightful and so is the amount of towelette's that they hold too.
Jamesa L.
Jamesa L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these for absolutely everything. From cleaning up messes in the kitchen to wiping down the car when I'm sitting in traffic. I love how convenient they are. I do wish they came in more of a variety of smells.
Aubrey J.
Aubrey J.
Simpsonville, SC
I remember buying these all the time in college! They are so beneficial when it comes to cleaning surfaces like the kitchen area even the bathroom in a flash! Great item to have in your clean up closet!
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These are my absolute favorite things to have when I need to clean or wipe something down. They are very fresh smelling and get the job done, plus they're decently priced
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Willingboro, NJ
I use these wipes for everything. I clean my hands, my bathroom sink after use, and even my car. Easy to pop into a diaper or picnic bag.
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.
Smells wonderful works great for on the go whenever you make a mess on your hands used these to wipe them off
Jeanette H.
Jeanette H.
Good to have when you go out to the park or something with your kids. Definitely a product I will buy again.
Grace K.
Grace K.
Woodhaven , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some of the best wipes for the price. Always great to have on you when on the go.