BY WET ONES

Have sensitive skin? Wet Ones® Hand Wipes for Sensitive Skin are pediatrician-tested and clinically shown to be gentle enough for a baby's skin. Alcohol- and fragrance-free, each wipe contains cucumber, chamomile, and moisturizers safe for sensitive skin.

Available in:

40ct. Canisters
20ct. Travel Packs
24ct. Pocket-Sized Singles

Allison V.
Tyler, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I really enjoy these wipes! They are very affordable and great for anyone with sensitive skin like myself. I use them on the go and to clean makeup off my hand whenever I film a YouTube video to show makeup swatches. They have no fragrance at all and are extremely user friendly. They have the best seal ever on the package. It doesn’t lift up after opening and it’s pretty sturdy! I will be repurchasing.
Jeannette P.
Redondo Beach, CA
I always have some with me, this wipes have save my life so many times. They are for sensitive skin and I feel comfortable using them on my face and hand.
They do not have a smell  to it, so that will definitely help if you have sensitive skin.
They are very convenient and now the small packages come with a wet lock that will help you keep your wipes moist, which is sometimes a big issue with wipes.
Rachel S.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I always have a pack in my purse at all times. Have you ever thought about all the things you touch after someone else? Just gives me the chills thinking about it. Gas station pumps, subway poles, ATM machines, airplane tables, grocery carts, etc.
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
These are great for everything! I keep them in my purse, diaper bag, car and all over the house. I love to use these when we got to the restaurants or if my child makes a mess in her car seat. Great product.
Jennifer B.
Harvard, IL
I love these and keep them everywhere. With two kids there is always a need for wipes. These are so conveniently packaged and are easy to take anywhere.
alana m.
Are these good for on the go?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
What do you like to use these for?

Amazon