Wet Ones Fresh Scent Antibacterial Hand Wipes Pocket Size Singles, 24 count uploaded by Brianna S.Wet Ones Fresh Scent Antibacterial Hand Wipes Pocket Size Singles, 24 count uploaded by Brianna S.

BY WET ONES

Wet Ones Fresh Scent Antibacterial Hand Wipes Pocket Size Singles, 24 Count: Kills 99.99% of germs Individually wrapped wipes Cleans better than hand sanitizers Baby hand wipes are hypoallergenic see more...

Brianna S.
awesome for my purse. I always have it along with my Lysol to-go. Easy to pass to a friend in need of a sanitizing wipe because these are INDIVIDUALLY wrapped. Thank goodness.
alexis g.
Galt, CA
Great for using in the car if you are about to eat and don't want to spread germs. ................... .
Keziah S.
Greenville, SC
Good product. Good if you like wipes. Stay moist in the packet for a long time. Good for the price.
sayona Y.
Scarborough , OR
LOVE IT! I buy it from  Shoppers Drug Mart , they often go on sale. it's very affordable and travel friendly. I love the fresh smell. I keep them in my car and purse it's a must have! Fits perfectly anywhere and not bulky at all. Just a quick and simple way to stay clean on the run. It's very soft and gentle on the skin and stays very moist.
Anna E.
These are great for the car and my purse. They work well to clean up messes after eating on the go or to clean or hands after touching something sticky. I do find that if you leave them in a hot place or just have them for a while they tend to dry out which isn't too nice. I would definitely recommend to people who have kids.