BY WET ONES

Wet ones® fresh 'm flush personal hygiene wipes contain a unique gentle cleansing formula-enriched with witch hazel, aloe and vitamin e-to soothe as they clean. And they're perfect for the whole family: alcohol- free and hypoallergenic; large wipe for thorough cleansing and coverage; provides a fresher clean than dry toilet paper; soothing for sensitive skin; clean, fresh scent. see more...

• Are they all scented or can you get them unscented? 2 Answers
  • Are these safe to use for sensitive skin?7 Answers
  • Are these really ok to flush? 9 Answers
Annie M.
Akron, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Such a perfect thing to carry in your purse, seriously. They are worth every penny, feminine uses or gross hands something on your face or one time I spilled hot sauce on my wallet! Ahha anyway you never know when you'll need a wipe and them being flushable makes things easier too
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I absolutely love using this product. It just makes you feel so extra extra clean if you know what I mean. Well this is a different topic to talk about extra cleanliness is always welcome in my household. I absolutely love these wipes and can find them normally in bulk so I can get a great price on this product.
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
First off, I can't have my hands dirty. It's the texture my hands feel. Second, I keep these everywhere (car, home, work etc.) I hate using public restrooms so I always pack these to use instead of toilet paper (imagine where everyones' hands have been) and I squat.
Dani C.
Aberdeen, SD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We keep these in our cars at all times. With little's it is a must have to keep on hand at all times. They are very affordable. We love that they come in single packets that way they don't dry out as fast. I would recommend to any parent
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Now these things are a life saver for a mommy and let me just say I don't know how many times I was so glad I had these with me on oh no accidents while on the go with my kids, these are a must have in my purse and car
Jennefer M.
La Porte, IN
Life saver for anyone with kids!! From messy faces, sticky hands, to the bathroom. Best part, you can flush them without panicking if you now have to plunge the toilet! This is a staple in our house!!!
Justine H.
Herrin, IL
These are great for kids who have just potty trained. It's easier for them to get themselves clean with a wet wipe than toilet paper and you have less chance of them getting it on their hands.
Jordyn L.
Wonderful to have on car rides! You can use it on anything. With kids they always have sticky hands so this helps keep them from getting the car sticky! Thank goodness!
Crystal M.
These are a must! I carry them in my car, in my bag and of course at home. They come in handy in messy situations when on the go and love that these are flushable.
Renee W.
Tacoma, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love these use them on my daughter and to clean up spills or my hands when I'm not near a sink to wash them the best part about these are they are flushable so they won't clog your toilet
Adriana Z.
Wapato, WA
Do this wipes have a scent or fregrance to them?
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
Will they leave bad rashes?
Lisa K.
Are these like specifically toddler wipes for the potty? Or can they be used like regular Wet Ones (on hands/face)?
Delia E.
Are these really ok to flush?
Dana C.
Are these safe to use for sensitive skin?