BY WET ONES

Sara P.
Waynesboro , PA
I love these wipes! They are so great to have especially in the car for your little ones. The citrus scent is not over powering. They don't have a strong smell after use either. I find them to be affordable and reliable.
Tamara R.
Austin, TX
This is an item I have in my purse at all times... You never know when you will need to clean up a mess. The scent is awesome too
Kandice N.
I love wet ones. They are great to help clean up messes and gentle enough that the kids can help.
Tracy D.
Wet ones are great to use to clean up a mess and soft enough for kids to use them as well
Tracy S.
Wellington, Florida
I love these hand wipes and to this day I still use them all the time. I try to keep at least one bottle and each of my cars at all times just in case my son me or my boyfriend still something. I've also use them to clean up after my dog's and white things up around my house. They're great investment and they're inexpensive which means I'm not wasting money. And that's great when you have children because they're very expensive.