BY WET ONES

50% Bigger For Life s Bigger Messes The first line of defense against the spread of germs is washing hands often. Kills germs.  Cleans & nourishes skin. Wet Ones® Antibacterial Hand Wipes are an effective solution to keeping hands clean when soap and water are not available or convenient.  Germs spread when a person coughs or sneezes, or touches something that is contaminated with bacteria and then touches their eyes, nose or mouth. Wet Ones® Antibacterial Hand Wipes are clinically proven to be just as effective as gel hand sanitizers in killing 99.99 percent of germs, but they also clean away dirt and messes without drying skin like alcohol-based hand sanitizers. see more...

Jasmine G.
Bay City, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like these hand wipes. I work with children and am an bit of a germ freak, so I used to carry these in my purse. They are great for cleaning toys, shopping carts, etc. I recommend trying them out especially during flu season
april B.
I always keep at least one pack of these hand wipes with me. They are great for travelling and you can't get to a place to wash your hands. If you ride the subway/metro these are also great- when you come off the train, goodness knows how many germs you picked up. If you kids are like mine and are constantly touching things, these are also great just to wipe their hands when they want that snack (right now).
Jafeth  S.
I love this product and I consider it my MVP specially when we travel and our little ones need to wash their hand but have to wait to find a clean bathroom. It is the perfect size for the purse and it can come in handy if you have small cuts and have no alcohol or other desinfecting supplies around.
Dacy D.
I love these wipes. Great for travel or on the go. Can use it everyday. I usually keep one in my truck and one in my gym bag. I like know I wiped the dirt and grime compared to hand sanitizer.
Shea L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These antibacterial wipes are great to take for travel when you need to wipe your hands off or to use for the kids while your away from a sink. It's very convenient and useful.
Gillian C.
Portland, Or
I keep these in my diaper bag for stores that don't have wipes to get the cart clean before putting my littles in. Also, its nice to know when I'm wiping their hands, they are getting sanitized at the same time.
Molly B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These are perfect for cleaning up a whole variety of messes. I keep them in my car just in case I need them. They are great in the go and have a great, clean scent.
Ashley P.
Creve Coeur, IL
These wipes are perfect for on the go. Especially when you have kids. I use these all the time when we're in the car whether it be for messy kids hands or spills.
Kali P.
A must have for my purse! I cannot go anywhere without these; you never know when you'll need them! Will continue to repurchase again and again!
Yuvetta H.
Love having these around. Have them in my car, in the house, in the diaper bag and anywhere else I might need them.