BY WET ONES

Antibacterial Hand Wipes Kill 99.99% Of Germs And Remove Dirt. Help Keep Your Family Healthy And Clean When Soap And Water Are Not Available. These Wipes Are Formulated To Be Tough On Dirt And Germs, But Gentle On Skin. They're Ideal For Quick Clean-Ups After Contact With Germs, Sticky Foods, Greasy Dirt And Everyday Messes. A Convenient Size For On-The-Go Clean. Keep With You Everywhere Soap And Water Are Not Available Ideal Backpack, Purse, Briefcase, Desk Or Car Hypoallergenic Resealable Package Dimensions: 5.7 In. X 7.5 In. (14.6 Cm X 19.0 Cm) Made In Usa see more...

• Have you tried them for wiping off the face? it woks?3 Answers
  • Have you tried them for wiping off the face? it woks?2 Answers
  • Does anyone keep these stashed in their car?9 Answers
Brandie M.
Tullahoma
I literally carry these in my purse and or bag everywhere I go especially since I have a young child. They are in a cute little wet wipes type packaging. Very well moistened so you know your getting the antibacterial solution on whatever your wiping. I feel so much better about using something once I've wiped it down with one of these little wipes.
Amanda P.
Moscow
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these they are really handy for wiping your hands off when doing makeup or just when you’re out and about in the car! I will continue buying these not only for myself but for my little girl as well!
Madeleine C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these wipes ! They're a must in my diaper bag. I use these to clean anything my daughter is going to touch. Especially supermarket carts ! I love the smell of these they don't have that over powering alcohol smell to them. Deff. Recommend them to any mommy !
Samantha G.
I always must have these in my car. With all these germs out here I love using them to wipe down any seat my daughter will be sitting it and using them to wipe her hands off or anything that has fallen on floor. They super useful and inexpensive! Definitely recommend buying this product.
Brandi C.
Las Vegas, NV
You will never catch me without these wipes. I have a pack in every bag. You never know when you'll need one. I like the effectiveness, the smell, and convenient packaging. They aren't too expensive either
Morgan R.
Burbank, CA
Great to keep in my suitca.... I mean purse...Lol I clean my hands with them, surfaces, I can even take off my makeup with them if I'm in a pinch. Just a great all around useful product, especially if you have kids.
Kayla W.
What a great brand to wipe the germs away! I used this a ton when I went hiking in Yosemite! My hands got dirty so when I used these handy dandy wipes it would immediately take the dirt off my hands.
Danon R.
They leave a little film over my hands and I don't care for that but once they are completely dry it doesn't bother me that bad! It's nice to keep them handy for yourself and the kids!
Elina C.
Brooklyn, NY
I must always carry these in my purse!!!! Antibacterial wipes are a must no matter what! Before you eat, cleaning the table at restaurants! A must!! Love these wipes!
Julia Z.
Bloomington , IL
These are my favorite sanitizing wipes to use while traveling. Since they are towelettes, TSA does not count them as liquids, so they are easier to pack than, say, antibacterial gel. I use these primarily to wipe down my tray, armrest, and seatbelt on airplanes so as to stay clean and prevent sickness. I don't really use them for my hands, however, because I'm not a germaphobe. They can be a bit drying if you use them all the time, but they are nowhere nearly as bad as using gel sanitizer.
Brian B.
Buffalo, NY
Does anyone keep these stashed in their car?
Sade B.
I see these wipes everywhere but I have never actually used them. Do they leave your hands sticky after you use them?
Cinthia R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Have you tried them for wiping off the face? it woks?
Cinthia R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Have you tried them for wiping off the face? it woks?
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've used them & they didn't leave my hands sticky.