BY WET ONES

The first line of defense against the spread of germs is washing hands often. Wet Ones® Antibacterial Hand Wipes are an effective solution to keeping hands clean when soap and water are not available or convenient.  Germs spread when a person coughs or sneezes, or touches something that is contaminated with bacteria and then touches their eyes, nose or mouth. Wet Ones® Antibacterial Hand Wipes are clinically proven to be just as effective as gel hand sanitizers in killing 99.99 percent of germs, but they also clean away dirt and messes without drying skin like alcohol-based hand sanitizers.  Wet Ones® Antibacterial Hand Wipes are also portable and convenient, so they can be discreetly tucked into school lunches, brought on airplanes or used whenever a sink is out of reach. see more...

• I see that these also say face wipes, do they dry the skin? 1 Answers
  • What makes this any better than an purell wet wipe4 Answers
  • Does this dry the skin out ?2 Answers
Jenna L.
N Smithfield, RI
We took the wet ones singles with us to Disney World and loved having them with us when we sat down for quick snacks and even used them to wipe off dirty tables!
Crystal B.
These are great to keep in your handbag or even your wallet. They are plenty moist for cleaning up messes when you're on the go. These are life savers when attending a festival that uses port-a-potties.
Jonna S.
A must!!! I am such a germ freak, I always carry these in my purse. The size is perfect for on the go! I keep a big container in the diaper bag and the individually wrapped ones with me in my purse
Jamie K.
pittston, PA
I really didn't find anything special about these wipes they worked well but no differnt than generic or purell wipes they are on the expensive side
Clarissa H.
New Rochelle, NY
Wet ones singles are a lifesaver especially since i have a 1 and 5yr old. I like to clean my hands as much as possible
Chelsea M.
Ashland , MS
I keep these on hand!! I use them to wipe down my little boy. never can be too cautious. great price too!
Amber K.
These clean skin, fight germs, and clean products. I use them all the time and they smell good too!
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are so great! drop them in your purse or travel bag for on the go cleanups!
Diane T.
New Bedford, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does its job and smells good. we have some somewhere in the house lol.
Jimena G.
Really love those wipes, I used them all the time and they really work!!!!!!
Jamie K.
pittston, PA
What makes this any better than an purell wet wipe
Renee S.
Does this dry the skin out ?
Jessica H.
East Lansing, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I see that these also say face wipes, do they dry the skin?