BY WET ONES

The first line of defense against the spread of germs is washing hands often. Wet Ones® Antibacterial Hand Wipes are an effective solution to keeping hands clean when soap and water are not available or convenient.  Germs spread when a person coughs or sneezes, or touches something that is contaminated with bacteria and then touches their eyes, nose or mouth. Wet Ones® Antibacterial Hand Wipes are clinically proven to be just as effective as gel hand sanitizers in killing 99.99 percent of germs, but they also clean away dirt and messes without drying skin like alcohol-based hand sanitizers.  Wet Ones® Antibacterial Hand Wipes are also portable and convenient, so they can be discreetly tucked into school lunches, brought on airplanes or used whenever a sink is out of reach. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tia R.
Bethlehem, GA
These are great to have in your purse and are very handy. Especially when you have kids. They are convenient, because they don't take up a lot of space. Highly recommend for anyone who needs a quick, convenient way to clean hands.
Jenna L.
N Smithfield, RI
We took the wet ones singles with us to Disney World and loved having them with us when we sat down for quick snacks and even used them to wipe off dirty tables!
Crystal B.
These are great to keep in your handbag or even your wallet. They are plenty moist for cleaning up messes when you're on the go. These are life savers when attending a festival that uses port-a-potties.
Jonna S.
A must!!! I am such a germ freak, I always carry these in my purse. The size is perfect for on the go! I keep a big container in the diaper bag and the individually wrapped ones with me in my purse
Jamie K.
Pittston , PA
I really didn't find anything special about these wipes they worked well but no differnt than generic or purell wipes they are on the expensive side
Clarissa H.
New Rochelle, NY
Wet ones singles are a lifesaver especially since i have a 1 and 5yr old. I like to clean my hands as much as possible
Chelsea M.
Ashland , MS
I keep these on hand!! I use them to wipe down my little boy. never can be too cautious. great price too!
Amber K.
These clean skin, fight germs, and clean products. I use them all the time and they smell good too!
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
These are so great! drop them in your purse or travel bag for on the go cleanups!
Diane T.
New Bedford, MA
Does its job and smells good. we have some somewhere in the house lol.
Jamie K.
Pittston , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What makes this any better than an purell wet wipe
Renee S.
Does this dry the skin out ?
Jessica H.
Ann Arbor, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I see that these also say face wipes, do they dry the skin?
diane l.
Painesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Wet Ones Antibacterial Hands Wipes I use these on our boat every summer. And I take them to our bline hunting as well. Great product and strong they don't fall apart easy.