BY WET ONES

The first line of defense against the spread of germs is washing hands often. Wet Ones® Antibacterial Hand Wipes are an effective solution to keeping hands clean when soap and water are not available or convenient.  Germs spread when a person coughs or sneezes, or touches something that is contaminated with bacteria and then touches their eyes, nose or mouth. Wet Ones® Antibacterial Hand Wipes are clinically proven to be just as effective as gel hand sanitizers in killing 99.99 percent of germs, but they also clean away dirt and messes without drying skin like alcohol-based hand sanitizers.  Wet Ones® Antibacterial Hand Wipes are also portable and convenient, so they can be discreetly tucked into school lunches, brought on airplanes or used whenever a sink is out of reach. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
I keep these in my diaper bag for when I am in public with my 4 month old. She puts her hands in her mouth constantly and of course people are always touching her hands. I love that they are so cheap and quick to use.
rebeca c.
I'm obsessed with these and always keep a couple in my purse! I actually mostly use them on my feet. I live in New York City and hate how dirty your feet get in sandals during the summer. I use these to wipe them down during a long day of walking outside. Thy dry a little sticky but it's much better than being dirty!
Rayna B.
Makawao, HI
Life saving hand wipes when you are on the go. I strongly dislike when my hands feel dirty or sticky, these wet wipes are so handy when youre not near bathroom or place where u can wash ur hands
Cheyenne T.
Stanley
I love this product, They are nice to just throw in a bag to carry with you when you need them. They dont take up any space and there just right to have. Very inexpensive for a good bunch.
Janelle G.
These are great to keep around. I carry some in my purse....everyone knows I always have them on me so I'm always being asked for one. Lol. Great scent and great value!
Rachel L.
Atlanta, GA
I love these individually wrapped wipes. They are so convenient when your work is getting your hands dirty. Hand sanitizer just doesn't do the trick like these wipes to feel clean when you are on the go. The smell is pleasant too.
Cindy S.
These wipes are convenient in that it comes in single packets so that you can take it everywhere you go. These are also great if you have children so you can wipe messes easily. It's also hypoallergenic. I pack a few of these in my work bag and purse.
Jamie O.
Bloomington , MN
Having four children, we depend on the wet ones wipes a lot when out and about doing summer fun activities. Easy to put in a bag to bring on picnics, fishing trips, parks, and camping. Also a great price and very satisfied with how much use we get with these wipes.
Lacey L.
A must have for everyone! These are get to throw in your purse for anything that may come up they are a bit pricey and make a bit of waste because they are each individual wrapped but worth it
Elizabeth E.
Although it does not leave a sticky feeling like most hand sanitizers, the scent is wrong. The box says citrus...it should say coconut. It smells more like suntan lotion than citrus.
Jamie K.
Pittston , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What makes this any better than an purell wet wipe
Renee S.
Does this dry the skin out ?
Jessica H.
Ann Arbor, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I see that these also say face wipes, do they dry the skin?
diane l.
Painesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Wet Ones Antibacterial Hands Wipes I use these on our boat every summer. And I take them to our bline hunting as well. Great product and strong they don't fall apart easy.