Skin CareBath & BodyLiquid Hand SoapWet Ones
Antibacterial Hand Wipes Travel Pack

Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes Travel Pack

by Wet Ones

The first line of defense against the spread of germs is washing hands often. Wet Ones® Antibacterial Hand Wipes are an effective solution to keeping hands clean when soap and water are not available or convenient. Germs spread when a person coughs or sneezes, or touches something that is contaminated with bacteria and then touches their eyes, nose or mouth. Wet Ones® Antibacterial Hand Wipes are clinically proven to be just as effective as gel hand sanitizers in killing 99.99 percent of germs, but they also clean away dirt and messes without drying skin like alcohol-based hand sanitizers. Wet Ones® Antibacterial Hand Wipes are also portable and convenient, so they can be discreetly tucked into school lunches, brought on airplanes or used whenever a sink is out of reach.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes Travel Pack!
Katie L.
New York
These are the BEST for on the go. I always have them in my purse to wipe down myself or a dirty surface I encounter. I even use them to wipe down my seat on airplanes. The price is great for the convenience!!
Yehira R.
Whittier, CA
I carry these everywhere I go! I hate normal hand sanitizer because I feel it only spreads the germs but this actually feels cleansing and gets all the nasty of your hands. I always buy a lot of these travel wipes.
Jessica P.
Galax, VA
I love carrying these around in my purse and car. Whenever you need your hands clean and sanitized but don’t have access to soap and water these are great and super convenient. I will continue to use this!
Aimee C.
Birtley, Co.Durham
I always keep a pack of these in my handbag. Especially if I'm going out for food, I like to be able to quickly sanitise my hands before the food arrives. I don't trust the door handles on public bathrooms to be clean so I prefer to quickly sanitise using a wet wipe from my bag. My whole family does it. They always leave you feeling your hands are clean and that lovely fresh scent

Looking for your answer?