BY WET ONES

Find Personal Wipes at Target.com! Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes Fresh Scent 20 ct see more...

Buy on Target
Ella F.
These hand sanitizer wipes are great for on the go. I love them a lot. I use them when I do not have any soap and water. The packaging is compact and slim so you can easily slip it in your backpack or purse.
Valerie E.
I absolutely love Wet Ones antibacterial hand wipes! Compared to regular hand sanitizer, I feel like these keep my hands clean and germ free. For under $5, they are travel size and can easily fit in your purse or bag. When I am on the go, I like to bring them with me because I never know when I may need them. There is no chemical scent and they have a fresh scent to them. They are also gentle on my skin, which is a big plus. I highly recommend this product to family and friends.
Chinasa O.
Claremont, CA
I travel often and have found the importance of having sanitizer wipes to be very important. A lot of airlines and train stations do not clean their equipment as often as they should and there are sure to be plenty of germs around. These wipes are cheap and I can always find them in the travel section in Walmart. They work great and I will always use them.
Vanessa A.
San Bernardino, CA
I take these with me everywhere. It's so easy to use whenever necessary. It's cheap and continent for any quick clean up. I would recommend to anyone. Also an easy way to keep hand clean.
Jen S.
Reseda, CA
Take them everywhere. Perfect for working with kids, when I ride the metro, after taking my dog to the park, restaurant, I always carry a pack in my gym bag. I'm not a major germaphobe, but dislike getting sick. For the 1-2 bucks you spend on a packet, it works very well. They also have them in mini single to go packets. I always gift these to my daughter's classroom, they are super safe to use around kids and pets.
Jeremiah f.
San Antonio, TX
These are the best I carry them with me all the timw great to wipe stuff up and great for the kiddos on the go go Wet Ones Antibacterial Hands Wipes Fresh
Katherine W.
San Francisco, CA
I love keeping this 20 count pack of Wet Ones Antibacterial hand wipes whenever I travel because I prefer to wipe my seat area when I board to get rid of bacteria. They have these at the pharmacy drugstores and Target. But on my last trip, I forgot my wet wipes and bought a pack at the airport. The fresh scent smells nice and isn't too strong. The pack I bought actually had update packaging with a wet lock seal so the wipes inside doesn't dry out because it had a strong seal!
Reverie V.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love these and I always carry them in my purse so when I go out I wipe down things such as shopping carts or if I make a sticky mess in the car, picks and cleans it right up. I use it for multiple things along with cleaning my hands off with them. Love them and they're affordable for me.
LaTese W.
Wet ones! Sooo handy b comes in cute packaging. I absolutely have to have these in my car at all times. They r so useful especially eith kids and easily fits in purse. The scent is fresh leaving a clean residue.
Brie W.
These are essential. I take them everywhere I go. I get mine at target if they are on sale if they aren't on sale I get them at Walmart. I use them whenever I go to a restaurant after touching the menu. They are great when you have to go out in public.
Omer A.
Jersey City, NJ
Sometime the wipes leave like a weird feeling on my hands when I used them, like a sticky feeling on my head for a min after using, is it only my skin?