BY WET ONES

Wet Ones® Antibacterial Hand Wipes.
New & Improved.
Citrus Scent.
Kills 99.99% of Germs.
Cleans Better Than Hand Sanitizers.
Hypoallergenic.
Resealable.
15 Wipes. see more...

Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes - 15 CT
  • "You don't need name brand wipes all the time and I think these are great for on the go moms." in 1 review
  • "In the car, in the diaper bag, in the purse and every room in my house!" in 1 review
PiecesOf C.
This is a MUST for travel! Great for wiping away germs on public transportation, washing your hands before eating especially if it’s street food, washing hands after eating, washing up after your kids, wiping up messes, or just using on a hot day. Plus, I keep a pack in my car to clean my hands after I pump gas. Also, good to keep in your car because you never know. And unlike some other wipes, these puppies are strong. Their not going to break down or dry out after one swipe.
Mai T.
I always have these in my bag. I'm a Germaphobic clean freak so I have to have my hands clean at all time even before I eat. I totally recommend you to carry these around in your bags just in case. You might end up needing to use these. They kill 99.9% germs so that's pretty good enough for me. I love using these. There are other types that adds moisture to your hands. These are so versatile, you can use them for anything like your car, hands, after the bathroom, before eating when there's no bathroom around. Like wow amazing.
Haley B.
Indianapolis, IN
I pretty much can't live without these as a boy mom. My son is messy! He likes to touch everything and out his hands in his mouth, so anytime we go anywhere that he plays in public, I make sure to wipe him off with these! Especially after I pick him up at the gym daycare...that place has to be crawling with germs. So far he has stayed healthy and it gives me peace of mind knowing I can clean him up and keep him from some of the nasty bacteria out there!
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I keep a ton of packs of these in my diaper bag and purse to keep germs away from my little one I wipe down the buggies at Walmart to highchairs in restaurants you can't go wrong with these especially tryin to protect your little ones from germs I love these and will continue to buy them and stock my diaper bag and purse to keep my kid healthy
Brittney P.
Deridder , LA
When you have an active two year old you have a lot of "oh god what is on you?" moments. While it would be nice to have a big fat pack of wipes every where we go that's not always possible. This little pack can be stashed in my purse without weighing me down. Bonus, I can usually find them at the Dollar Tree. Can't beat a buck.
Kathryn J.
I don't have kids, but I make sure I have a pack of these with me at all times. You never know when something is going to spill. These come in handy all the time! The one thing I'd change is maybe making a 30 count pack? 15 goes by quick.
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
Umm yes please! These are the one thing that stays consistent in my purse! I clean my hands with these all the time! After I open a public door, shopping carts! Easy to open and use and good for kids after they touch things!
Shea L.
These are so great for traveling especially when eating something sticky with no way of washing your hands. Also good if you're out somewhere and need to clean your hands to get the germs off.
Carmen M.
Midlothian, VA
When I was pregnant I loved citrus smelling things and these were my favorite. They cleaned my hands well and after I had my baby they were perfect by my bed in case I needed this in a jif!! I certainly recommend these to others.
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX
These little wipes are always great to have in the diaper bag. They come in handy for when the little ones make a little mess during snack time or while out to dinner.