Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand & Face Thick Moist Wipes uploaded by natashia m.

BY WET ONES

Fact Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Face Wipes actually clean up grubby and sticky hands or faces. So when soap and water arent handy grab Wet Ones Wipes to kill 99.99 of bacteria wipe away grime and get nice soft hands or face. Thanks to their Aloe formula they wont dry or irritate your skin like hand sanitizers can. And theyre hypoallergenic. In Fresh Scent Wet Ones hand wipes smell great too. see more...

lyona k.
Smyrna, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
love these for many different reasons but its come to the point where I have to buy them as soon as I run it cause I just do not want to live without them. plus they come in a variety of different scents which is always refreshing. they are very affordable also!
Mary Anne F.
Denison, TX
Wet Ones are the wipes I use to quickly wipe off my little brother's hands or face while in my car. They work so well. They definitely get the job done. And I will forever keep them in my car.
Jenna M.
Deer Park, NY
Keeps these bad boys in my car to clean up kids and messes. Very reasonably priced and do a great job
Christine W.
St. John's, NL
I love these wipes. I keep a bottle in a cup holder in each car because with kids you know your gonna have a mess! They smell great and are good with my boys sensitive skin!
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
Good and so useful! I use it to finish removing make up mostly. I always have at least one at my home. Also it doesn't hurt my eyes, which are sensitive.
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
These are great to have on hand. I have some in my car and I make my husband take them as well. Just great to have when you need to wipe your hands off.
Cindy A.
Strathroy , ON
I love these wipes the perfect size for my car for little spills and I have a child so it gets messy daily so these are a great necessity to have
Shubcharan S.
Great to carry on trips or just in general in your car. Very wet. Can be a bit drying once the moisture evaporates.
Jasmine K.
Lasalle, QC
Perfect to keep in the car for those times you get sticky hands and to clean up small messes. Smells great as well.
Sashelin G.
Doral , FL
It keeps al surfaces smelling great and for sure no gérmenes, a good product to buy i