BY WET NOSES

Rest assured that your pooch is eating safe and health-benefiting ingredients when you serve these 100% USDA organic dog treats. Specifically formulated for optimal canine nutrition, the treats deliver essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients in a great-tasting recipe, so you can feel good about rewarding your dog. Your dog can enjoy safe and healthy human-grade ingredients in a formula that's focused on canine nutrition with these Wet Noses Organic Dog Treats. The 100% organic treats are brimming with wholesome ingredients, essential nutrients and delicious flavor to nourish and reward your pooch. Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Sweet Potato Primary Ingredient: Organic Rye Flour Nutrition Option: Organic, Natural Calories Per Serving: 31.0 calories per treat Package Weight: 14 oz Ingredients: Organic Rye Flour, Organic Sweet Potatoes, Organic Canola Oil, Organic Turmeric, Organic Cumin And Organic Cinnamon Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 14.0% Crude Fat (min) 4.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (Max) 10.0% see more...

Kathy L.
Kathy L.
Elkton, VA
I had a hard time finding treats for my yorkie she is very funny about what she eats. I bought a bag of these and.thought I'll be giving these away too. Well much to my surprise she loves them. I definitely stay stocked up. If you have a picky eater these should go over great.
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Bristol, RI
My dog isn't a fan of crunchy, yet he loves these !!! The sweet potato is so good for him
Too! I buy these any time were out and about! A good go to treat for our little friends!
Lacey P.
Lacey P.
El Paso
I really loved these for my doggies, and my doggies love them as well. I just wish more came in the box, but for the price I can't complain. I also love the banana hemp ones.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Loogootee, IN
My little miss loves these!! I also don't mind giving them to her because there healthy!! Anything that can help keep my dachshunds weight down is a good thing!! good choice!
Britney M.
Britney M.
I got these on clearance when i was at petco and I'm so glad i did! My dog absolutely loves these treats. They're the perfect size for training or for taking on walks!
Amber K.
Amber K.
Columbus, GA
My dog absolutely loves these. He has a very sensitive stomach so it's hard to find treats for him that he actually likes and don't make him sick! These are perfect!
Eloisa R.
Eloisa R.
These treats are awesome Petco has them iam sure any pet store has them and sugar liked them sugar is my chihuahua
Kyleigh M.
Kyleigh M.
Cabot, AR
These treats are amazing! Got them on sale at petsmart and so glad I found them for my sweet animals
ERICA E.
ERICA E.
Bethlehem, PA
my dog loves these so much that i try my best to give him every flavor and he just eats them up
Megan L.
Megan L.
Huntington, WV
Pet Lover Expert
My dog love these treats we have tried almost all of them. They have been on sale at petco
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Charleston , WV
These look interesting do any of your pets seem to like them ?
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Fort Myers, FL
Where can I find these treats?
danila f.
danila f.
Philadelphia, PA
E mesmo bom para por comida para os pet?