BY WET NOSES

Rest assured that your pooch is eating safe and health-benefiting ingredients when you serve these 100% USDA organic dog treats. Specifically formulated for optimal canine nutrition, the treats deliver essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients in a great-tasting recipe, so you can feel good about rewarding your dog. Your dog can enjoy safe and healthy human-grade ingredients in a formula that's focused on canine nutrition with these Wet Noses Organic Dog Treats. The 100% organic treats are brimming with wholesome ingredients, essential nutrients and delicious flavor to nourish and reward your pooch. Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Sweet Potato Primary Ingredient: Organic Rye Flour Nutrition Option: Organic, Natural Calories Per Serving: 31.0 calories per treat Package Weight: 14 oz Ingredients: Organic Rye Flour, Organic Sweet Potatoes, Organic Canola Oil, Organic Turmeric, Organic Cumin And Organic Cinnamon Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 14.0% Crude Fat (min) 4.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (Max) 10.0% see more...

Kathy L.
Elkton, VA
I had a hard time finding treats for my yorkie she is very funny about what she eats. I bought a bag of these and.thought I'll be giving these away too. Well much to my surprise she loves them. I definitely stay stocked up. If you have a picky eater these should go over great.
Alina N.
My dog loves these!! He is a mutt so we do not exactly know what type of dog he is, but none the less, he loves these. I have realized that he really likes sweet potatoes anyways, and these were a nice option to have in the pantry! I would recommend !
Dana P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs love these wet nose treat s! However they weren't too much of a fan of the sweet potato flavor. They left them on the floor and didn't touch them. However there are many other flavors of these treats!
Katelyn F.
Bristol, RI
My dog isn't a fan of crunchy, yet he loves these !!! The sweet potato is so good for him
Too! I buy these any time were out and about! A good go to treat for our little friends!
Samantha S.
Loogootee, IN
My little miss loves these!! I also don't mind giving them to her because there healthy!! Anything that can help keep my dachshunds weight down is a good thing!! good choice!
Amber K.
East Alton, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog absolutely loves these. He has a very sensitive stomach so it's hard to find treats for him that he actually likes and don't make him sick! These are perfect!
Leah C.
Oh my goodness...my dogs love theses. This company has many favors to offer but this one is my babies favorites. Wet Noses uses safe and only the best ingredients. I wholeheartedly recommend these dog treats.
Lacey P.
El Paso
I really loved these for my doggies, and my doggies love them as well. I just wish more came in the box, but for the price I can't complain. I also love the banana hemp ones.
Britney M.
I got these on clearance when i was at petco and I'm so glad i did! My dog absolutely loves these treats. They're the perfect size for training or for taking on walks!
Nicole R.
Deland, FL
Love the window the streets. Love that they're healthy green tree and my dog can eat them without it irritating his allergies.
Michelle J.
Charleston, WV
These look interesting do any of your pets seem to like them ?
Brittany M.
Fort Myers, FL
Where can I find these treats?
danila f.
Philadelphia, PA
E mesmo bom para por comida para os pet?