BY WET NOSES

Rest assured that your pooch is eating safe and health-benefiting ingredients when you serve these 100% USDA organic dog treats. Specifically formulated for optimal canine nutrition, the treats deliver essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients in a great-tasting recipe, so you can feel good about rewarding your dog. Your dog can enjoy safe and healthy human-grade ingredients in a formula that's focused on canine nutrition with these Wet Noses Organic Dog Treats. The 100% organic treats are brimming with wholesome ingredients, essential nutrients and delicious flavor to nourish and reward your pooch. Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Pumpkin Primary Ingredient: Organic Rye Flour Nutrition Option: Organic, Natural Package Weight: 14 oz Ingredients: Organic Rye Flour, Organic Pumpkin, Organic Canola Oil, Organic Ginger And Organic Cinnamon Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 8.0% Crude Fat (min) 9.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (Max) 9.0% see more...

Buy on PETCO
Adrianna H.
Adrianna H.
I own three different varieties of the Wet Nose dog treats. I love the fact that they are organic and "healthier" alternatives for my dog. I have noticed that they don't give to much of a scent and my dog doesn't get overall my excited for these treats as he does for others. I use them for training purposes and the Pumpkin is a bit harder to break apart than the other two varieties I have. I am unsure if I will continue purchases as my dog doesn't seem to care for them all too much.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Huntington, WV
Pet Lover Expert
This is my dog favorite treats. I love how they are organic they seem pretty good for my dog.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Naples, FL
We purchased 3 boxes of these or our 2 pugs at Christmas from an online retailer. I had not previously bought this brand but they listed organic and "healthy" ingredients which we only give our dogs. Our pugs love pumpkin, however, I could not detect ANY scent from these or the other two varieties, also they are a bit larger than we like to give as treats, would definitely not be for small dogs. And while I aways buy hard treats as opposed to soft for the dental cleaning aspect, these are hard as rocks. When we try to break them in half, it takes a lot of force and they just kind of crumble. While I appreciate the holistic aspect, I would not repurchase this particular brand.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Greencastle, PA
I have a lab that's 7 months and she goes crazy over these! Ever chance I get I go to the pet store and by her these and the berry kind
Christina B.
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
Pet Lover Expert
I have 10 huskies.. and trying to please them all is tough. I found that most of them really didn't like this one. I smelled it and it really didn't smell much like pumpkin.. kinda over-processed. I think my homemade ones are alot better.
Vannessa A.
Vannessa A.
My baby girl loves them! She's completely addicted to the Pumpkin Power Wet Nose Bar and I love that not only they are natural but you can actually see the bits of pumpkins and seeds. I use them to reward her whenever she's had a good day in the potty training department and as soon as she hears the plastic bag she goes crazyz. They also break easily so you can give your pet half a bar without breaking a bone.
Lori O.
Lori O.
Evansville
will my dog really eat pumpkin flavo
Emily S.
Emily S.
Keller, TX
Where can you buy these and how much are they??
Erin W.
Erin W.
Sykesville, MD
Is this a good treat for dogs with GI issues? Not sure how natural it is.
Where can you find those ? And why is pumpkin good for dogs ?
Annika J.
Annika J.
I know my dog is in LOVE with pumpkin flavored anything! Where can you buy it? How much is it? Is it specifically recommended to a certain type of dog?