Wet Noses Peanut Butter Molasses Dog Treats - 14 oz. uploaded by Sara S.

BY WET NOSES

Rest assured that your pooch is eating safe and health-benefiting ingredients when you serve these 100% USDA organic dog treats. Specifically formulated for optimal canine nutrition, the treats deliver essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients in a great-tasting recipe, so you can feel good about rewarding your dog. Your dog can enjoy safe and healthy human-grade ingredients in a formula that's focused on canine nutrition with these Wet Noses Organic Dog Treats. The 100% organic treats are brimming with wholesome ingredients, essential nutrients and delicious flavor to nourish and reward your pooch. Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Peanut Butter Primary Ingredient: Organic Rye Flour Nutrition Option: Organic, Natural Calories Per Serving: 31.0 calories per treat Package Weight: 14 oz Ingredients: Organic Rye Flour, Organic Peanut Butter, Organic Whole Oats, Organic Whole Eggs, Organic Canola Oil, Organic Cane Molasses And Organic Sunflower Seeds Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 7.0% Crude Fat (min) 9.0% Crude Fiber (max) 1.0% Moisture (Max) 9.0% see more...

Buy on PETCO
Angela l.
Angela l.
Long Beach, CA
Always looking for new treats for my baby and this brand was having a sale on them so I scooped a few up and took home. My baby loves rhwn and ate them all up. I will be getting more next time I go to the pet store.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Pet Lover Expert
Can we first talk about how stinkin cute the name and packaging is? This is a very decent size box that provides cute little treats that are stamped with paw prints. My dog loves these treats and they're perfect for the price and the fact it's organic! Would definitely repurchase and get more flavors for my dog.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Naples, FL
We purchased 3 boxes (different flavors) of these or our 2 pugs at Christmas from an online retailer. I had not previously bought this brand but they listed organic and "healthy" ingredients which we only give our dogs. Our pugs love peanut butter, however, I could not detect ANY scent from these or the other two varieties, also they are a bit larger than we like to give as treats, would definitely not be for small dogs. And while I aways buy hard treats as opposed to soft for the dental cleaning aspect, these are hard as rocks. When we try to break them in half, it takes a lot of force and they just kind of crumble. While I appreciate the holistic aspect, I would not repurchase this particular brand.
Claire M.
Claire M.
Buffalo, NY
I love buying these for my dog, they have so many great flavor a with organic ingredients, and made in the U.S. She loves these treats and I will continue to buy them! They are worth the money
Rebeka E.
Rebeka E.
Cleveland, TN
My dog Charlie loved these treats! I love the fact that they are organic and made in the United States.
LeAnn B.
LeAnn B.
MUSCLE SHOALS, AL
My dogs favorite treat! Made in the USA with a clear list of ingredients make it safe to feed to my babies. Nice and crunchy so they aren't gone quickly like some treats. Q little expensive but for sure worth the money in my opinion! Would recommend for anyone that loves their fur babies
Raychel B.
Raychel B.
I'm super picky when it comes to dog treats. In fact I ONLY buy Wet Noses and Blue Buffalo. My dogs LOVE these cookies.
Maddie F.
Maddie F.
Gillette , WY
My pups love this! I love feeding them organic things it's so much healthier for them! They mow these Dow and are always ready for more!