Wet Noses Organic Dog Treat Apples and Carrots uploaded by zahily r.Wet Noses Organic Dog Treat Apples and Carrots uploaded by Sara S.

BY WET NOSES

Wet Noses 100% Organic Dog Treat Wet Noses 100% Organic Dog Treats are healthy and delicious. Baked fresh, each recipe is specifically designed to nutritionally benefit your dog. Made in the USA, these treats contain no chemicals and also no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. Free of corn, wheat and soy, they are perfect for pets with food sensitivities. Features: Great for all dogs Baked fresh 100% Organic Delicious and nutritious Free of wheat, corn and soy Contains no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives 8 tasty flavors to choose from Made in the USA Item Specifications: Size: 14oz Flavors: Apples and Carrots Peanut Butter and Molasses Pumpkin Cheddar Dogranola Sweet Potato Hemp Seed and Banana Carob and Mint Health Benefits: Apples and Carrots - improves function of immune system Peanut Butter and Molasses - great source of calcium Pumpkin - loaded with vitamins and fiber Cheddar - builds strong bones and teeth Dogranola - great for skin and coat health Sweet Potato - soothes stomach and intestines Hemp Seed and Banana - boosts immune system and overall health Carob and Mint - calms upset digestive system Guaranteed Analysis: Apples and Carrots: Crude Protein: min 8%, Crude Fat: min 10%, Crude Fiber: max 1%, Moisture: max 4.8% Peanut Butter and Molasses: Crude Protein: min 7%, Crude Fat: min 9%, Crude Fiber: max 1%, Moisture: max 9% Pumpkin, Dogranola: Crude Protein: min 8%, Crude Fat: min 9%, Crude Fiber: max 2%, Moisture: max 9% Cheddar: Crude Protein: min 6%, Crude Fat: min 9%, Crude Fiber: max 2%, Moisture: max 9% Sweet Potato: Crude Protein: min 6%, Crude Fat: min 7%, Crude Fiber: max .80%, Moisture: max 9% Hemp Seed and Banana: Crude Protein: min 7%, Crude Fat: min 8%, Crude Fiber: max 1%, Moisture: max 9% Carob and Mint: Crude Protein: min 5%, Crude Fat: min 7%, Crude Fiber: max 1%, Moisture: max 9% Ingredients: Apples and Carrots: Organic Rye Flour, Organic Apples, Organic Carrots, Organic Whole Oats, Organic Canola Oil, Organic Molasses, Organic Ground Thyme Peanut Butter and Molasses: Organic Rye Flour, Organic Peanut Butter, Organic Whole Oats, Organic Whole Eggs, Organic Canola Oil, Organic Cane Molasses, Organic Sunflower Seeds Pumpkin: Organic Rye Flour, Organic Pumpkin, Organic Canola Oil, Organic Ginger, Organic Cinnamon Cheddar: Organic Rye Flour, Organic Cheddar Cheese, Organic Cane Molasses, Organic Whole Eggs, Organic Canola Oil, Organic Dill, Organic Garlic Powder Dogranola: Organic Rye Flour, Organic Peanut Butter, Organic Whole Oats, Organic Flax Seed, Organic Dried Cranberries, Organic Cane Molasses Sweet Potato: Organic Rye Flour, Organic Sweet Potatoes, Organic Canola Oil, Organic Turmeric, Organic Cumin, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Cane Molasses Hemp Seed and Banana: Organic Rye Flour, Organic Banana Puree, Organic Hemp Seed, Organic Canola Oil, Organic Cane Molasses Carob and Mint: Organic Rye Flour, Organic Carob Powder, Organic Canola Oil, Organic Cane Molasses, Organic Mint Leaves All flavors have 30 calories per treat, except Cheddar, which has 31 calories per treat. see more...

Georgia N.
Old Town , FL
I have 3 extremely picky pups ranging from 10 pounds to a 100 pounds. All 3 of them absolutely love these treats and go nuts. I bought these as a impulse purchase at Petco. I bought the same trail size of 6. It has been a monthly purchase for us ever since. They absolutely adore the Apple and Carrots.
Sara S.
Naples, FL
We purchased 3 boxes (different flavors) of these or our 2 pugs at Christmas from an online retailer. I had not previously bought this brand but they listed organic and "healthy" ingredients which we only give our dogs. Our pugs love apple and carrot so I thought would be a great combo, however, I could not detect ANY scent from these or the other two varieties, also they are a bit larger than we like to give as treats, would definitely not be for small dogs. And while I aways buy hard treats as opposed to soft for the dental cleaning aspect, these are hard as rocks. When we try to break them in half, it takes a lot of force and they just kind of crumble. While I appreciate the holistic aspect, I would not repurchase this particular brand.
LeAnn B.
Muscle Shoals, AL
My dogs love these treats. There are several flavors to choose from and they do not discriminate flavor, they love them all. The ones we get are the same flavor bit they are actually round and about the size of a half dollar. They are nice and crunchy and the dogs have to chew them, so they can't swallow them whole which is always good for us. Would for sure recommend these to anyone who loves their dogs. Made in the USA with a clear list of ingredients. A little expensive but well worth it in my opinion
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
My dog loves every flavor by this company. she has never had any issue with these either such as digestion or skin issues. in fact it seemed to help her digestion issues.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
My dogs really enjoy these apples and carrots dog treats. I use the streets to train my dogs to sit, stand, and roll over.
Definitely need these for my dogs! Heard so many wonderful things!!! And they love carrots haha
zahily r.
West Palm Bch, FL
My dog loves this. These brand has good ingredients unlike other brands like pedigree, purina etc. I want to feed my dog with foods that doesn’t contains bad ingredients, and this brand is a good one. I highly recommend.