Wet Noses Organic Dog Biscuits uploaded by Angie M.Wet Noses Organic Dog Biscuits uploaded by Stephanie A.Wet Noses Organic Dog Biscuits uploaded by Stephanie A.

BY WET NOSES

Give your pooch a wholesome and mouthwatering snack with these all-natural treats. The treats are made with 100% organic ingredients for balanced nutrition, while the delectable flavor indulges your dog's taste buds. Reward your canine companion for good behavior with these Wet Noses All-Natural Dog Treats. Made with 100% organic ingredients that contain vitamins and minerals, the treats offer balanced nutrition. The treats contain no wheat, soy, corn or dairy to help prevent aggravating food sensitivities. The savory flavor will make your dog's tail wag with excitement. Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Peanut Butter & Molasses Primary Ingredient: Organic Rye Flour Nutrition Option: Natural, Organic Package Weight: 1.5 oz Ingredients: Organic Rye Flour, Organic Peanut Butter, Organic Whole Oats, Organic Whole Eggs, Organic CanolaOil, Organic Cane Molasses and Organic Sunflower Seeds Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 7.0% Crude Fat (min) 9.0% Crude Fiber (max) 1.0% Moisture (max) 9.0% see more...

• Is it really organic? Does anyone recommend for a picky dog 4 Answers
  • My dog is extra picky! Are these organic? Also, I have an English m...1 Answers
  • Is this a new brand? Or possibly one I've just never heard of?4 Answers
Buy on PETCO
Amber S.
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
My dog loves these! Saw them in the checkout line in Petco, decided to get them for my little girl because the ingredients were healthy (I'm very careful about what I let her eat, she's old and has dietary restrictions). She likes to carry these cookies around and guard them before she eats them. I just really wish I could buy a bigger pack of them!
Laci R.
Laci R.
Pineville, LA
Instead of spending so much money on fancy treats, I choose to buy these for my dog instead. She has one more favorite brand, but these are always by the cash register at Petco and are only $1.99 a box. They come in a lot of different flavors and we haven't purchased one she doesn't like yet.
Kayla Y.
Kayla Y.
Springfield , VA
I found these at Costco and decided to give them a try. My dog is obsessed with them!!! We got the peanut butter flavor. He just sits and stares at his treat jar all day long now. Would definitely buy again.
Jen A.
Jen A.
My dog absolutely loves these!! She's pretty picky when it comes to treats, so it's always great to find something that has healthy ingredients and she actually enjoys. Definitely try them out!
Megan L.
Megan L.
Huntington, WV
Pet Lover Expert
My dog just loves these dog biscuits she gets so excited when she sees they the only con is I wish they were a little bigger.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Hamilton, OH
My friends dog really loves these I buy him some all the time they are great for him and just right size
María E.
María E.
Doral, FL
I love the name, oh, so nice! My dog love this one. Good smell, texture and quality. Both are very happy
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Bloomington, CA
My dog loves these. They are perfect for teaching him commands as well as rewarding good behavior
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
Atchison, KS
My aunt's dogs would love to try new treats for free. There very good dogs that love free food.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Indio, CA
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs love these treats found them on sale and got many of them . Plus they are organic
Mariah J.
Mariah J.
You think a small dog would like these? are they really hard?
Carrie L.
Carrie L.
Summerville, SC
Pet Lover Expert
Do your dogs like these? Mine is picky!
Antonia S.
Antonia S.
Grove City, OH
Are these good for big dogs?
Kaylynn C.
Kaylynn C.
Lindenhurst, NY
Is it really organic? Does anyone recommend for a picky dog
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lancaster, OH
Is this a new brand? Or possibly one I've just never heard of?