Wet Noses Organic Dog Biscuits uploaded by Angie M.Wet Noses Organic Dog Biscuits uploaded by Stephanie A.Wet Noses Organic Dog Biscuits uploaded by Stephanie A.

BY WET NOSES

Give your pooch a wholesome and mouthwatering snack with these all-natural treats. The treats are made with 100% organic ingredients for balanced nutrition, while the delectable flavor indulges your dog's taste buds. Reward your canine companion for good behavior with these Wet Noses All-Natural Dog Treats. Made with 100% organic ingredients that contain vitamins and minerals, the treats offer balanced nutrition. The treats contain no wheat, soy, corn or dairy to help prevent aggravating food sensitivities. The savory flavor will make your dog's tail wag with excitement. Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Peanut Butter & Molasses Primary Ingredient: Organic Rye Flour Nutrition Option: Natural, Organic Package Weight: 1.5 oz Ingredients: Organic Rye Flour, Organic Peanut Butter, Organic Whole Oats, Organic Whole Eggs, Organic CanolaOil, Organic Cane Molasses and Organic Sunflower Seeds Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 7.0% Crude Fat (min) 9.0% Crude Fiber (max) 1.0% Moisture (max) 9.0% see more...

• Is it really organic? Does anyone recommend for a picky dog 4 Answers
  • My dog is extra picky! Are these organic? Also, I have an English...1 Answers
  • Is this a new brand? Or possibly one I've just never heard of?4 Answers
Buy on PETCO
Angie M.
Mahopac, NY
One of the best dog treats on the market!
The price is unbeatable for the great & healthy quality.
My fur kids are my babies I only want to give them the best, so that means healthy with no bad/toxic ingredients. Wet noses are All natural dog treat certified USDA Organic
Made with human grade ingredients
Contains no corn, wheat, soy, chemicals, preservatives, animal by-products or dairy. To me this is very important? Especially after two of my fur babies had gotten cancer. I had to evaluate their dog food and treats. And this meant making sure the ingredients were all natural and healthy. If you can't pronounce it, or you don't know what it is, most likely it's not healthy and these cookies are healthy and my pups LOVE them!! I got two boxes of the peanut butter which I'll post below. I always go for peanut butter & the pumpkin for my pups. So if your looking for a great nutrition lap dog treat that's also HEALTHY and safe, I would recommend wet noses.
Julianna Z.
Oakland, CA
These are a great treat for dogs. The ingredients list is short and you know exactly what you are feeding your four legged family member. The price also does not hurt your wallet. I have the peanut butter and bananas one you can get from Costco at an affordable price. I use this biscuit as a Kong stuffer. It fits medium+ kongs. Can fit a small if you force it. My little guy gets one for the day when I leave for work and even whines until he gets one.
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dog loves these! Saw them in the checkout line in Petco, decided to get them for my little girl because the ingredients were healthy (I'm very careful about what I let her eat, she's old and has dietary restrictions). She likes to carry these cookies around and guard them before she eats them. I just really wish I could buy a bigger pack of them!
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My friend had some brought some home to my fur babies and they loved it she got it them cosco not bad priced for thier happiness Wet Noses Organic Dog Biscuits
Laci R.
Pineville, LA
Instead of spending so much money on fancy treats, I choose to buy these for my dog instead. She has one more favorite brand, but these are always by the cash register at Petco and are only $1.99 a box. They come in a lot of different flavors and we haven't purchased one she doesn't like yet.
Brittiany D.
Avery (our chocolate lab) has a very sensitive stomach. It took us a while to find a dog food that didn't upset his stomach and that he was actually willing to eat. Because of this I'm very weary about giving him treats as I am worried they might upset his stomach. I found these at Pet Smart and Avery loves them. And I love that they don't upset his stomach and are completely organic.
LeAnn B.
MUSCLE SHOALS, AL
My fur babies love these treats! Made in the USA so you don't have to worry about any questionable ingredients. This one seems to be their favorite flavor although there are several other flavors they enjoy. A little pricey, but well worth that little bit of extra money for sure!
Cristina A.
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
All three of my dogs love these! And they are very picky eaters, so I was really surprised ! These are definitely worth trying, your fur baby's will love you 10000000x more if you buy these for them! I guarteneee that they will love them
Brenda S.
Saint Cloud, FL
All my dog love this. I have four dogs and they eat every single last bit. Decent price for an organic product. I got this product at pet smart. I would recommend for dog owners to try it out and see how your dog love them.
Grace S.
Winston Salem, NC
LOVE LOVE LOVE this brand. Used for an elderly dog and a puppy. It did not upset our elderly dog (who has stomach issues) and the puppy loves them! I would suggest the sweet potato and the hemp seed banana flavors!
Mariah J.
You think a small dog would like these? are they really hard?
Antonia S.
Grove City, OH
Are these good for big dogs?
Carrie L.
Summerville, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Do your dogs like these? Mine is picky!
Ashley S.
Lancaster , OH
Is this a new brand? Or possibly one I've just never heard of?
Kaylynn C.
Lindenhurst, NY
Is it really organic? Does anyone recommend for a picky dog